Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 644 of 854 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646654694744 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    Guys put ur ringtones in this location

E:\Data\Ringtones\

it will not read by Music player

thanks shady

Dun frgt to hit thanks if it helped u guys n fr shady too
    But there are only *.wav and *.amr files to select as ringtone..

Quote Originally Posted by ironics
    just ignore it bro, anyway the video will now show on video player.
    Ohh... thanks!!
    +1!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    make a folder in E my videos and put all ya videos there.. than it wont show ya vids and piks 2gether i guess.
    try it out.
    sigh nope. pics and video show together

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    But there are only *.wav and *.amr files to select as ringtone..
    mate in c6 based FW its a bug ..profiles>sounds>it ll show onli .amr or .wav formats not an .mp3 formats

clear guys...NOKIA BUG

E:/data/ringtones/

by placing ur ringtones in above folde it wont read by music player but u can set it as ringtones by choosing songs options simply ..thats the tip i gave to be free from MUsic player

hope it helps ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

rite now i flashed with my CFW ...

so dunno ...

there is auto created "videos" folder in E:/ riteif u record videos uing camers it shows in this folder or not ??

try creating "video" and "videos" folder both in E:/ so camera recorded vids shud be in autocreated folder "video"

and ur desired vids in E:/videos

well i cant test rite now ..it jus a suggestion ....
    hmm. the photo gallery only excludes the folder "videos" and sadly the video gallery are only able to read the newly recorded vids. while vids in the 'video" folder would show up in the photo gallery together with the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Foliasis
    actually i m using my own gallery mod because i had to exclude a few folders from gallery. but i must admit that it also shows both photos and gallery. so if u still want it i can attach the file.
    file attached

HELLLPPPP!!
    can anyone tell me if JAVA MOD be responsible for frequent freezing/non-responsiveness of my applications
    pleasssse...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when searching 4 music and podcast appears click stop ...and then options>refresh music library option ..it will scan .....
    That i have tested for so many times before, but it always stop at 630 files...if i click then stop no music is in the library..
    Now it run for more than 2 hours and it's again on 630 files...
    But i have about 1000 songs...

What to do??
    And now I've deleted all files from the "Music" folder and started updating the library...then there were 0 files added.. then i copied back my music to the "Music" folder and start again updating.. now it stops at 150 files..

Does nobody knows the answer?
    Or have no one else this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That i have tested for so many times before, but it always stop at 630 files...if i click then stop no music is in the library..

What to do??

And now I've deleted all files from the "Music" folder and started updating the library...then there were 0 files added.. then i copied back my music to the "Music" folder and start again updating.. now it stops at 150 files..

restore factory settings... *#7780# code=-12345

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What to do??

I didn't have this problem with this firmware, actually with this CFW the library scans very fast! although I too have my music in the folder Music on E, 1200 files. So I can't help you with this, maybe reset to factory settings?
    But, with other CFW's I had this problem, don't know why I had it then.
    I discovered that music was read by the phone in Sounds. When I put my music in Sounds, the phone founds them. I don't know if you can try this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here is the line from 200009FE.txt
    0x10012 string "\\Videos\\" 0
    Which is responsible for excluding videos from gallery.

There is no mod which can separate video and image in gallery and work perfect.

Page 644 of 854 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646654694744 ... LastLast