Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 635 of 854 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

The problem with phone manager can be solved if we add the files that have been removed with about.app.
    These files are:
    \private\10003a3f\apps\ABOUT_reg.rsc
    \resource\apps\About.mbm
    \resource\apps\About.mif
    \resource\apps\About.r01

\resource\apps\ABOUT_aif.mif
    \resource\apps\aboutgsplugin.mif
    \resource\plugins\aboutgspluginrsc.r01

\sys\bin\ABOUT.exe
    \sys\bin\aboutgsplugin.dll

worked for me...thanks to shadow!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by yiangian
    The problem with phone manager can be solved if we add the files that have been removed with about.app.
    These files are:
    \resource\apps\About.mbm
    \resource\apps\About.mif
    \resource\apps\About.r01

\sys\bin\ABOUT.exe

I have the same problem. But how can we get that files? Can we put them in without flashing?

By the way, now I have Ovi Maps in my own language, dutch. I had also 'smart2go' when using dutch language. With help here I uninstalled the preinstalled mapsinstaller in rofs2 by using NFE.
    After that, repack, reflash. And then I installed manually Mapsinstaller which I downloaded from internet and... It works.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thank

Quote Originally Posted by electronic_punk.mc
    please give... will try later...
    +1 who will give thelink
    try this extreme effects. It has the nice rotating hs effect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Stevey1987

Thanks for the quick reply bro.... Notification lights are working fine now...

still have a prob with the contacts i'l do something abt it thanks man
    the tips are very good.
    BUT: also very important that when you restore a backup in filemanager or ovi suite, you NEVER select 'contacts' because then the problem persists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pr3sident
    try this extreme effects. It has the nice rotating hs effect.
    where to put in these files? I hope its possible to do it without flashing.
    Every time I have to flash it cost me a lot time to restore all settings, appl, etc...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thank

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Well, thank you! I did it.

I have some more final questions:

- Now that we have this firmware, we shall install C6/N97 themes? Or keep installing 5800 (asking this because of the homescreen compability), or can we install both? And what about applications, can we have N97 and C6 ones now?

- Is there any way to have the "auto-switch" that we had on 5800 fw from alphanumeric to Qwerty on messaging when rotating?
    use dayhand input. Search this forum n u ll find that. Swype doesnt allow you to auto switch between alphanumeric to full qwerty, bt miniqwerty to full qwerty when rotating screen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    where to put in these files? I hope its possible to do it without flashing.
    Every time I have to flash it cost me a lot time to restore all settings, appl, etc...
    mate if u dnt wnt to flash then put the effects folder in ur c:\resources directory and then apply the c2z patch. If u cant use c2z then flash ur phone withous using the uda file and dnt check factory settings in JAF. In this way you wont lose ur data.(replace the effects folder in the resource folder of ur rofs2 withd mine.)
    hope it helps u.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    I have the same problem. But how can we get that files? Can we put them in without flashing?

By the way, now I have Ovi Maps in my own language, dutch. I had also 'smart2go' when using dutch language. With help here I uninstalled the preinstalled mapsinstaller in rofs2 by using NFE.
    After that, repack, reflash. And then I installed manually Mapsinstaller which I downloaded from internet and... It works.
    you can get the files from pnht's rofs2. extract pixel rofs2 with nfe drop the files i mentioned in rofs2, repack and flash without uda. thats what i did...so nothing lost from my phone!!!
    i don't know if you can add them without flashing your phone!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by yiangian
    These files are:
    \resource\apps\About.mbm
    \resource\apps\About.mif
    \resource\apps\About.r01

\sys\bin\ABOUT.exe

If that works it would be great!!
    But where can I get this files?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just installed this CFW, and I'm in love.

Question: If I use another theme other than Pixel, will it slow down the phone's performance?

Page 635 of 854 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685735 ... LastLast