Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 634 of 854 FirstFirst ... 134534584624632633634635636644684734 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

prakashkaran any idea i could edit the rofs2 file to remove the swipe to unlock?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Hi,
    Thanks you for such a wonderful firmware, I've just flashed my phone with it,.. it's working fast and stable,...
    but I had 2 problems..
    1. Themes effects make some apps like phone management or some which I installed are not running....
    2. RealPlayer and Videos & TV is not able to detect Video files(.mp4 files converted from Nokia PC Suite when I using Nokia C6 Original Firmware)
    i've tried renaming it from "Videos" to "Video" and also to "Video clips" but still I have the same problem "no video clips"..
    any help would be appreciated..Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Boss86
    Hi,
    Thanks you for such a wonderful firmware, I've just flashed my phone with it,.. it's working fast and stable,...
    but I had 2 problems..
    1. Themes effects make some apps like phone management or some which I installed are not running....
    2. RealPlayer and Videos & TV is not able to detect Video files(.mp4 files converted from Nokia PC Suite when I using Nokia C6 Original Firmware)
    i've tried renaming it from "Videos" to "Video" and also to "Video clips" but still I have the same problem "no video clips"..
    any help would be appreciated..Thanks
    create any other newfolder in E:/ sumting like "new" put ur vids in it ..it shoud wrk ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    using this tool u need to extract and repack ur rofs2 ...ry once it will be easy ....

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...2-STD-Released

hit thanks if u succeed...
    Well, thank you! I did it.

I have some more final questions:

- Now that we have this firmware, we shall install C6/N97 themes? Or keep installing 5800 (asking this becauase of the homescreen compability), or can we install both? And what about applications, can we have N97 and C6 ones now?

- Is there any way to have the "auto-switch" that we had on 5800 fw from alphanumeric to Qwerty on messaging when rotating?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GTStromboli
    Hi Upakul

I've reached this great forum only from one and a half months or so. What I've been able to realize is that you're a extreme quality CFW creator, so after original C6 ported C6 by phnt first, Quickens 1.0 later, other spanish ones and lastly today, your Nokia Pixel 1.0

I'm testing from early today (Spanish time) and I must say PIXEL IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME CFW!! Stable, quick, and what's more important for me: (this has been my personal "mod"...

I'VE BEEN ABLE TO IMPORT FULL SPANISH WRITING METHOD AND T9. That means, I have Full landscape Qwerty!!!! -not automatic as we all know it's not possible from C6 based FW but I can set it once and it stays- whic I use a lot for sms texting.
    I wasn't able to do it with Quicken's 1.0 CFW but testing and more testing now I know what the right process is. BTW, basically it's not only importing the language the C6-PNHTs language pack with the NFEstd tool but also other language files (I guess this is a subject to fill other topic)

Anyway I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR SUCH GOOD CFW CREATIONS, specially this last one and it's a pity that you abandon the 5800 XM project but I've read it is for a great reason too, because you got involved into a new exciting project with the N8, so that's also great news.

To end, I will tell you about the small "problems" I've just found after flashing, to get your or other mates opinion and help.

- I can't open "Phone Manager" into "settings" now. It doesn't do anything but going back to Menu.

- I can't find Ovi Maps, I just find "smart2go" inside Navigation folder and when I press it, doesn't do anything

- I have an app called "NPS" inside "Apps" folder, which doesn't seem to do anythig either if pressed.

- I read somewhere among the topic that theme effects are Ok, fast, turbo... If I activate them I clearly notice access to contacts, Apps or Settings is much slower. Is this normal? Should I leave them off?

Any help about this issues will be really appreciated.

Cheers mates!
    Some can help me with this issues I've found after flashing Xtension C6-02 in my 5800XM??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GTStromboli
    Some can help me with this issues I've found after flashing Xtension C6-02 in my 5800XM??

I've also still the problem with the "Phone Manager"...

Are you using another language (than English)?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    I've also still the problem with the "Phone Manager"...

Are you using another language (than English)?
    Actually I have the "Phone management" problem too, and I'm still running XTE C6-01 (Right now I don't have time to flash Pixel and re-install all the app's I have xP)
    I have modified my rofs2 to include Portuguese lang. in it, nothing else. Even with the theme effects off I still have that prob... =/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyman
    Actually I have the "Phone management" problem too, and I'm still running XTE C6-01 (Right now I don't have time to flash Pixel and re-install all the app's I have xP)
    I have modified my rofs2 to include Portuguese lang. in it, nothing else. Even with the theme effects off I still have that prob... =/
    Yes..i think the problem is because of the added language...
    I have added German and ahve the "Phone management"-problem too, but if i flash the only English version there are no problems...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is it worth the effort to flash with the
    updated files (the blank uda etc.)?
    have the same problem as Sem17 and Dannyman.
    Added german language files but actually only use german writing language-
    phone lang. is still english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Well, thank you! I did it.

I have some more final questions:

- Now that we have this firmware, we shall install C6/N97 themes? Or keep installing 5800 (asking this becauase of the homescreen compability), or can we install both? And what about applications, can we have N97 and C6 ones now?

- Is there any way to have the "auto-switch" that we had on 5800 fw from alphanumeric to Qwerty on messaging when rotating?
    sorry fr late reply
    as for as themes u can install any s60v5 themes like in normal 5800 ..no problem abt that....

till now there is no app fr that .may be u shud try swype applications ..its favorite app for many users ...hope u too ll like that ..jus gooogle it ..

Page 634 of 854 FirstFirst ... 134534584624632633634635636644684734 ... LastLast