Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 625 of 854 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

i have a problem after unlock, the screen jiggles/hangs like it is trying to rotete .... ? How to fix this ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

How can i add languages (to the phone and for OVI Maps)?
    Tutorial?

Please help!

+1 if it helps me! :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    yes that's what i mean. I only get 'smart2go' and nothing happens when i click it on.
    And oke, ovi store is in the browswer, i found....
    But i really want to use ovi maps...

We have to install languages for maps in rosf2, only way for it to work is to change the phone language to english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    How can i add languages (to the phone and for OVI Maps)?
    Tutorial?

Please help!

+1 if it helps me! :P
    For OVI maps follow this tutorial: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=29100.0

For the phone it is in PNHT forum, I tried to find it but I didnt find it =/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyman
    For OVI maps follow this tutorial: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=29100.0

Thanks, but have i to follow all the steps?
    Because in the ROFS2 from Upa is already OVI Maps but in English.
    Or have I to delete all .r01 (English) Files (this what are needed for OVI Maps) and replace it with the own language files?

Do you mean this: http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...-using-NFE-0.2
    But there are no images..

Sorry for this questions but I'm a n00b!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crabw

We have to install languages for maps in rosf2, only way for it to work is to change the phone language to english
    thank you, i tried english and now ovi maps works. But I prefer dutch language. I imported dutch language in rofs2 by using nse, but that's not enough?
    Upakul says you have to import language in ovi maps, but how? Is that not only in rofs2 but also another file??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyman

aha, i'll look at that.
    Yes i'm also a newbee...
    But on the website pnht i did found the tutorial about importing language in your firmware. You need nokia software editor and your language file.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

aha, i'll look at that.
    Yes i'm also a newbee...
    But on the website pnht i did found the tutorial about importing language in your firmware. You need nokia software editor and your language file.
    The tutorial and files are easy to deploy in rosf2 I just flashed it with my language and it's working fine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

aha, i'll look at that.
    Yes i'm also a newbee...
    And where can I get my language file?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

here you can get language files:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...ated-Languages

How to delete ovi maps from cfw? If we'd delete it, we could install any version of ovi maps without build in error. Right?

Page 625 of 854 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast