Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 595 of 854 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645695 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 8536
  1. #5941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by jerr2156
    after the flashing , i cant open my phone . i repeat it 4 times . my phone just won't work with this CFW
    can someone help me .
    sorry for my bad english :|
    First, hav u follow all the steps of flashing on the first page?
    Second, no rofs3 file for using C6-01..
    Third, if ur phone is RM-428, this will not suit ur phone as it's only for RM-356..
    Can u explain ur problem more detail please?

  2. #5942
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    its rm-356. and i download the c6 firmware for nokia 5800 .

    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 9000AAC9
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V01
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAC9
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Flash files are corupted or missing...

    and



  3. #5943
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    anybody can answer this? how to change the splashscreen in xtension universal?

  4. #5944
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    its rm-356.

    it says there are files are corrupted or files missing .

    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 90009B6C
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V01
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx
    Detected P-KEY: 90009B6C
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Flash files are corupted or missing...

    what should i do?
    i downloaded the firmware c6 for nokia 5800

  5. #5945
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    there are only 6 files , does it needs the rofs3?

  6. #5946
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by jerr2156
    its rm-356. and i download the c6 firmware for nokia 5800 .

    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 9000AAC9
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V01
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAC9
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Flash files are corupted or missing...

    and


    Maybe I know ur problem..When u hav ticked "use ini" and selected ur phone model, did u notice the PPM button, was it on or not? If it's off, u gotta select the rofs2 file manually..just click on PPM then choose the file Tell me the result..

  7. #5947
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    thanks , it worked
    sorry , im just a 14 year old boy
    thank you very much

  8. #5948
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by jerr2156
    thanks , it worked
    sorry , im just a 14 year old boy
    thank you very much
    No problem buddy

    Welcome to DM forum mate Hav a nice stay..

  9. #5949
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by jerr2156
    there are only 6 files , does it needs the rofs3?
    no IT DOESN'T =D

    cheers

  10. #5950
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by trexander
    anybody can answer this? how to change the splashscreen in xtension universal?

    up for this question...


 
Page 595 of 854 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645695 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Street Fighter: Legacy - Teaser Trailer
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •