Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 59 of 854 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [IMPORTANT NEWS!!] XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More)

Quote Originally Posted by rocking.nitesh007
    hi guys i want the background of the four icons in HS in the pic i uploaded transparent......
    Request that in here: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [IMPORTANT NEWS!!] XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More)

ooh... ok... thx guys!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi there Upakul any news about the universal patch?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    You will just need to open your rofs2/rofs3, drop my attached patch files in your rofs2/rofs3, repack and then flash...
    I will give a tutorial and patch files if you indend to follow this step
    By this way every one having APAC, EURO etc can stick to their variants/languages and at the same time and enjoy XTE Quantum!
    so niice upakul
    so thanks to u i can put the files on my rofs and i will have the XTE Quantum on my 50.2 RM 428 no? or i┤m wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by strx
    so niice upakul
    so thanks to u i can put the files on my rofs and i will have the XTE Quantum on my 50.2 RM 428 no? or i┤m wrong?
    you are correct
    ... i m working on it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks a lot upakul for the hard work you and all the modders are doing for us ..really we appreciate the work you guys are doing..you guys rock www.dailymobile.net and 5800 xm..without you people our 5800 would have ordinary phone only ..but i would like to get one thing to notice...of all the custom firmware i tried i found something missing in the sound quality of the music player..i dont know maybe its only me or something..only the one firware by simon95 had the perfect music player and the sound quality,,,i like that one only..so please just check in to my query as well.. thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by addy19
    but i would like to get one thing to notice...of all the custom firmware i tried i found something missing in the sound quality of the music player..i dont know maybe its only me or something..only the one firware by simon95 had the perfect music player and the sound quality,,,i like that one only..so please just check in to my query as well.. thanks a lot
    Are you referring to this CFW:
    [CFW] 5800 v50.0.005 ITA-ENG FULL/LITE edition by simon95 (07-06)?

I didnt see any mods on that CFW with regard to improving the sound quality of the music player. I havent even heard of any mods about that from other CFWs.

Sound quality on my fone is crisp and clear. Im even using WMA files with 80kb/s bitrate and I listen to a lot of "noisy" music. But i dont have any issues with it, not on Quantum (or any other CFW).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi there Upakul, any news about what you are working?
    Will You release it today?
    Kind Regards!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what is the NEW BOOT UP and SHUTDOWN SCREEN looks?

mr. upakul?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just flash my phone with XTE Quantum and once again I'm very Impress

Amazing Job

Thanks Upakul

Page 59 of 854 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast