Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 556 of 854 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 8536
  1. #5551
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    i agree with ronitvohra , i have suggestion PedroCst
    U should full presentation in FeelIt Topic

    hope u keep smile

  2. #5552
    ronitvohra
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by j4 cxsparrow
    i agree with ronitvohra , i have suggestion PedroCst
    U should full presentation in FeelIt Topic

    hope u keep smile
    Thanks

    @pedro I can make videos of your CFW and post it. I can post it other mobile forums with DM link to your firmware. I can add your firmware to my fri's blog, which has a huge traffic too. If you have any more ideas, please let me know. I am ready to help.

    But, keep smiling please

  3. #5553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    I really don't know how you say this is the best.
    Look, even X^10 had little organization issues and it hasn't many HS translations as it should have, it was a good and fast CFW overall (I'm comparing it with mine).

    Now I tested the new version and... it's GARBAGE! It doesn't seem the same person!

    And you say bugs can be fixed. Alright, now you download CFWs to fix bugs. I'll mention the bugs:
    * It's slower than my CFW
    * Boot and splashscreen take longer than usual (since it's a performance CFW it's completly stupid)
    * Sometimes phone simply restarts
    * Contacts app are opened in startup but then they're closed.
    * Contacts app should be ALWAYS on (what's the practicality?)
    * Ovi Maps DOESN'T WORK!!!
    * Menu is a complete mess
    * Theme effects are a complete mess
    * There's no Nokia Tune (very useful when someone calls you)
    * If anyone tries to simply add a language, he should delete CFW content or English first
    * Lights are a mess

    Relax. My CFW is really nice and it doesn't have bugs (apart of light bugs). But I'll make versions for me only, since 3000 people likes to use garbage.
    No. My list above is very tiny isn't it?

    If someone wants a copy of new version of my worsethanthiscfw PM me.
    Looks like you had the worst day ever..! lol

    The CFW is fine.. its perfect.. or atleast good enough..! I didn't encounter any bugs with this.. or atleast not the bugs that would annoy me.

    unless you have personal enmity with Upakul, calling someone else's work totally trash is totally uncalled for and not professional.

    And from your comments you just sound jealous.. chill..! You don't like his work, then use your own work.

    And the fact that you actually TESTED the firmware, shows how doubtful your own work, that you had to test this firmware, even after bug reports.

    No offense mate, but this work by Upakul is good.

  4. #5554
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    224
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    I really don't know how you say this is the best.
    Look, even X^10 had little organization issues and it hasn't many HS translations as it should have, it was a good and fast CFW overall (I'm comparing it with mine).

    Now I tested the new version and... it's GARBAGE! It doesn't seem the same person!

    And you say bugs can be fixed. Alright, now you download CFWs to fix bugs. I'll mention the bugs:
    * It's slower than my CFW
    * Boot and splashscreen take longer than usual (since it's a performance CFW it's completly stupid)
    * Sometimes phone simply restarts
    * Contacts app are opened in startup but then they're closed.
    * Contacts app should be ALWAYS on (what's the practicality?)
    * Ovi Maps DOESN'T WORK!!!
    * Menu is a complete mess
    * Theme effects are a complete mess
    * There's no Nokia Tune (very useful when someone calls you)
    * If anyone tries to simply add a language, he should delete CFW content or English first
    * Lights are a mess

    Relax. My CFW is really nice and it doesn't have bugs (apart of light bugs). But I'll make versions for me only, since 3000 people likes to use garbage.
    No. My list above is very tiny isn't it?

    If someone wants a copy of new version of my worsethanthiscfw PM me.
    you're right,the bugs exist but as I said,but can be fixed
    this time maybe failed to make the best version of cfw but everyone wrong
    and I think you should respect for all the work that made it so far for everyone with CFW's.Soon him will fix everything,am sure.
    I already have resolved most of bugs from Xtension C6-01 and it go and work well...
    I wish I did not put this CFW ovimaps but is ok and so

  5. #5555
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    51
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    try restarting the phone ..if it doesnt work even after that do hard rest ...*#7370# code=12345
    tried .. still not working.. ny othr ioption

  6. #5556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,988
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    Looks like you had the worst day ever..! lol

    The CFW is fine.. its perfect.. or atleast good enough..! I didn't encounter any bugs with this.. or atleast not the bugs that would annoy me.

    unless you have personal enmity with Upakul, calling someone else's work totally trash is totally uncalled for and not professional.

    And from your comments you just sound jealous.. chill..! You don't like his work, then use your own work.

    And the fact that you actually TESTED the firmware, shows how doubtful your own work, that you had to test this firmware, even after bug reports.

    No offense mate, but this work by Upakul is good.
    Didn't you get one simple point? I'm always the calm guy.
    And I just tested it cause I doubt of replies like everyone says this (and I mean this only) version is good but turns out it's completly the opposite.

    So I doubt of you, not of myself. Cause I'm a simple modder, but I can appreciate/depreciate someone else's job.

    EDIT: Have you reached an exact time of your life when you don't want to be a nice stupid guy anymore?

    And mostly I'm doing this for you. Cause even if you think I'm being selfish I'm not being it. I always want the best even if shown by a stupid way.

  7. #5557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    By the way.. you guys can somewhat solve the battery draining issue. Just decrease the amount of widgets you use, and you will see a significant amount of improvement in your battery.

    Currently i'm just using 4 widgets.. Clock/profile, shortcuts, email and the notification one. Now since only one of the widgets (email) uses internet, the batter consumption is limited. I've been using my phone for the whole day now, used fb on 3g, played games, surfed, listened to music, and did some email work and yet somehow my battery is full. LOL

    Its weird right ?!

  8. #5558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    Didn't you get one simple point? I'm always the calm guy.
    And I just tested it cause I doubt of replies like everyone says this (and I mean this only) version is good but turns out it's completly the opposite.

    So I doubt of you, not of myself. Cause I'm a simple modder, but I can appreciate/depreciate someone else's job.
    So you mean to say that all the thousands of people who tested and are using this FW, even after bugs, and still somehow find this CFW good enough are stupid ?!

  9. #5559
    ronitvohra
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    By the way.. you guys can somewhat solve the battery draining issue. Just decrease the amount of widgets you use, and you will see a significant amount of improvement in your battery.

    Currently i'm just using 4 widgets.. Clock/profile, shortcuts, email and the notification one. Now since only one of the widgets (email) uses internet, the batter consumption is limited. I've been using my phone for the whole day now, used fb on 3g, played games, surfed, listened to music, and did some email work and yet somehow my battery is full. LOL

    Its weird right ?!
    It will go 1 bar all of sudden

  10. #5560
    ronitvohra
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    So you mean to say that all the thousands of people who tested and are using this FW, even after bugs, and still somehow find this CFW good enough are stupid ?!
    don't be offtopic, he is a modder and a modder can always depreciate/appreciate comments of other firmwares. It's just how you take it. This will improve the overall firmwares

    Stop it here please.


 
Page 556 of 854 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Street Fighter: Legacy - Teaser Trailer
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •