Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 55 of 854 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

Any reason the Vivaz conversation mod was removed from XTE Quantum. I have come from PiRaTeDv4 and although this CFW does seem better i do miss Vivaz....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

Quote Originally Posted by jonnywells
    Any reason the Vivaz conversation mod was removed from XTE Quantum. I have come from PiRaTeDv4 and although this CFW does seem better i do miss Vivaz....
    The reason why Vivaz Conv was removed is because we suggested for it to be removed. It was not that very usable anyway. It reloads messages all over again every time you start the app and it is not able to fetch incoming messages by default.

Id recommend using Free-iSMS or ThreadSMS rather than Vivaz Conv.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fusionshark
    HELP...!!!
    I m not able to connect my nokia 5800 via PC Suite and Mass Storage... after flashing with XTE Quantum... what shud i do plz help...!!!
    As I said before, its because of that patch "readcroot.rmp"
    I already warned about that 'readcroot.rmp' patch and also mentioned what it does. You should have read the 1st page carefully bro. Just disable that patch, remove it from auto and restart... It will be fine...

To all sweet xte users:
    Please read the first page carefully. All information is stated clearly there

READ PAGE 36 BRO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RieVonE
    By the way, Ive successfully re-flashed my phone with Quantum, but this time I modified it to have the Theme Effects used by DcR-Nl on his No Crap. Now my phone is effin blazing fast!

And I like the font used on this as well (Calibri) and Im loving the XTE Quantum theme, havent experienced any "slowness" using the theme. It also happened that I was using Tsunami Full Modded 4.8 as my current Tsunami HS, so this CFW really works well for me.

Im thinkin of making a sample demo video for this CFW to boast its greatness

Great! +1 in advance.... waiting for the video!.... +1 in next hour

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jonnywells
    install vivaz buddy... its just a software... install it yourself... will take less that 2 seconds...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    disable patch mate..
    readcroot patch
    i know that...its disabled...i have never enabled it im worried??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by imti.gr
    i know that...its disabled...i have never enabled it im worried??
    make sure it is not set to auto..... restart and then connect... works fine for me (make sure no applications on mmc are running!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OFFTOPIC: hehehe on 699! waiting for that +1

Update: Already 700 Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [IMPORTANT NEWS!!] XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More)

i like this cfw but im not using it now coz the kinetic scrolling in short page disabled and i dont like that...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [IMPORTANT NEWS!!] XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More)

I have removed the default orange tsunami and tried to install another modded orange tsunami... but nw when i try to install it says component in-built how to resolve this issue..??

Page 55 of 854 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast