Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 546 of 854 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

I knew that,ALL custom firmwares have problems and bugs but the creators just doesn't wanna mention it.And I don't even see that the phone is fast,its pretty much the same,and the creators say something like"All bugs present in my previous f/w removed,Increased Response Rate (Now touchscreen will be more responsive),Highly Increased Application/Gaming frame rates,Phone will never slow down and the RAM won't be decreasing (RAM Caching modded),CPU load decreased (Get a very fast phone),New CPU settings to boost performance,etc....these are nothing but fake,they write these things to attract us......although I like the 4x5menu its pretty cool,but softwares like QUICKOFFICE and ADOBE READER are removed and NOW IT CANNOT BE INSTALLED.this is very bad.....don't you agree guys?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fahimmuchi
    I knew that,ALL custom firmwares have problems and bugs but the creators just doesn't wanna mention it.And I don't even see that the phone is fast,its pretty much the same,and the creators say something like"All bugs present in my previous f/w removed,Increased Response Rate (Now touchscreen will be more responsive),Highly Increased Application/Gaming frame rates,Phone will never slow down and the RAM won't be decreasing (RAM Caching modded),CPU load decreased (Get a very fast phone),New CPU settings to boost performance,etc....these are nothing but fake,they write these things to attract us......although I like the 4x5menu its pretty cool,but softwares like QUICKOFFICE and ADOBE READER are removed and NOW IT CANNOT BE INSTALLED.this is very bad.....don't you agree guys?
    hurmm..you can try another cfw by other modder.. every cfw release by modder have their own advantage,..that my opinion..choose wisely..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Please, how to back- change/rename Xtension to General profile name before flashing (in Xtension C6-01 CFW)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys, I think that Upa will fix the bugs soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by faezx3
    hurmm..you can try another cfw by other modder.. every cfw release by modder have their own advantage,..that my opinion..choose wisely..
    Quote Originally Posted by faezx3
    No actually I liked this firmware,its pretty good,but I don't get it,why does UPAKUL removed the KINETIC SCROLLING,QUICKOFFICE AND ADOBE READER,and installed applications such as OVI STORE(latest),OVI MAPS(latest)There is no latest,Nokia will keep on releasing newer version,and sad for us,we cannot install that because its already build-in,and will give errors like"unable to install component is build-in".We could be able to install it if he didn't include this applications,So Upakul I hope next time you will release a firmware without including such applications,because we can download and install it.What do you say guys?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

For all those who cant install adobe and quickoffice..... Below are the text files that contains the list of files that should be deleted from the rofs2 if u want to remove QO & adobe completely.... If these files are present, remove them, repack the rofs2, and flash yr phone...

In addition to these, delete the files(if they r present...) named as 'adobe' and 'quickoffice' from the following folders(you can easily catch them):-

\system\install
    \system\data

Attachments below...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i formatted my MMC after i flashed my stupidness! anyway can i just reflash after i format?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keicee
    i formatted my MMC after i flashed my stupidness! anyway can i just reflash after i format?
    Yeah you can reflash after formatting your MMC, Just some apps currently wont work until you reflash.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keicee
    yeah u can mate

For Upa:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvTumA42xGk[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYR4Cvx0gAw[/youtube]

Sorry for the quality.

Page 546 of 854 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596646 ... LastLast