Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 54 of 854 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

Quote Originally Posted by nebabgd
    would like to put your cfw XTE-Quantum, on 5800 fw50 can I save my Garmin after flashing with JAF and how, no prob. for other apps just Garmin coz is very important for me ? tnx
    i use garmin too, uninstall garmin first, back up your garmin folder to pc/fd/hdd....flash your phone, restore garmin folder to mmc, than install...if it loses the map that has been stored in "My locations", recopy "apps", "firmware", "poi" and "gpx" from last backup... sorry for my english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

u mean to just copy garmin folder and GarminXT sis file to pc, and copy it back on m.c. after flashing, then instal Garmin sis again ? sorry but i do it first time and like say garmin is most important app in my phone.sorry on eng. too ty

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nebabgd
    u mean to just copy garmin folder and GarminXT sis file to pc, and copy it back on m.c. after flashing, then instal Garmin sis again ? sorry but i do it first time and like say garmin is most important app in my phone.sorry on eng. too ty
    yup, after install if u lose maps in "my locations" just recopy bla bla bla, without uninstall. do u know what i mean?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes, but i hope will not lose the maps coz the garmin installed when phone have fw31 and nothing lose after 2 updates and 1 flashing (for add language) tnx a lot man

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks Upakul for the option.

XTE Quantum is making headlines at Daily Mobile right now !!

Love to be part of the revolution

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

+1 santo for your help here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by spandaa
    Thanks Upakul for the option.

XTE Quantum is making headlines at Daily Mobile right now !!

Love to be part of the revolution
    ha ha ha.... thanks (+1) bro for trying out my cfw... hope you are satisfied!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Flashed my phone which had the the piratedv4 (sorry pirates_killer) and I have to say that this is great...Although I did return back to the piratedv4 because your CFW doesn't support Greek language although it is much better (sorry again pirates_killer)!!!
    Waiting for a Balkans version...If you need testers I am here man...

PS I work in NOKIA so I have no problem even if my phone dies

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HELP...!!!
    I m not able to connect my nokia 5800 via PC Suite and Mass Storage... after flashing with XTE Quantum... what shud i do plz help...!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ANY SUPPORT FOR TURKISH LANGUAGE RM356 ? THANKS

Page 54 of 854 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast