Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 535 of 854 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Download Now!]

Upa,we all love u n respect u and cant stand these bad reviews about the release here..If these r minor bugs,pls discontinue the release and release a bug fixed one at the earliest.as we ppl wer waiting for a long time pressin F5 in ur xtension c6 introduction thread.and we all expect much more from u and know ur potential in making 'something special' which makes it different from other newbie releases...as always...
    Thanks for ur work
    and those insultin his work pls stay away..we all love his cfws...Upa ftw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by akks
    Upa,we all love u n respect u and cant stand these bad reviews about the release here..If these r minor bugs,pls discontinue the release and release a bug fixed one at the earliest.as we ppl wer waiting for a long time pressin F5 in ur xtension c6 introduction thread.and we all expect much more from u and know ur potential in making 'something special' which makes it different from other newbie releases...as always...
    Thanks for ur work
    and those insultin his work pls stay away..we all love his cfws...Upa ftw

yes those who complaing or blamin upa's CFW pls stay away ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rajivnokia5800
    one more bug is there when we start the device u see in menu contacts have green circle that means contacts is open
    it should be like that n nothing's wrong aboutthat
    read 1st page!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

guys i think this cfw is great!
    i'm confuse abt ppl complaining about so many bugs nd else..
    one thing that is missed in my opinion is the transition effcts between the omescreen..
    but, the rest is just perfect :P
    keep up the good work mate...
    and for whos are complaining harsly, pls mind ur words, it could make upa sad and he wouldn't have motivation to creat more cfw...
    i believe he's doing the best for this cfw, but...human is human right ? he/she could be wrong anytime..
    now let us enjoy his cfw, an let him have a vacation
    +1 upa bro...for ur extraordinary cfw XD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

For those that are complaining,if u don't like what's on the cfw why not create you're own?or maybe edit it.and please read what shadowninty posted on the previous page

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hunkaar
    Yes i have it too. There is a problem about adding languages in. Please help us Upakul!
    When you extract with nokia editor go to data/phnt.. and you will see some sis files. you can copy the facebook sis file to your PC and any other and delete them from the CFW. Then repack and size will be ok. After flash you ca install them normally if youwant. I personally dont need facebook etc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Most of the above reported "bugs" are most definitly because people didnt follow important flash instructions. You NEED to delete old sytem files from memory card.

My take on this CFW, it is nice and packed with good features, but the application folder takes some time to load. Mabe I need to sort out that there shouldnt be so many programs in there.

I dont like the swipe effect, it takes a split second longer than simple change of screen. I am coming from pirated and the response was immediate here it takes that split second too long.

SPeaker audio is fantastic, headphones sounds very good, but I am not an expert audiophile....

Just my two cents.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hncdesilva
    Guys can you pls help a newbie

I flashed XTE C6 and it is working great but I cannot configure my mailbox. I really dont like mail for exchange. Is there any way to remove it? If not can you explain how to add my gmail and ovi mail boxes.

Thanks
    Guys would appreciate some help here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi asoutiyal how r u ? I have one question can u clear these how u remove the share online option from photos menu can tell me plzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I really do not know what is happening, do not do much of anything but if something does not please you send mouths soon .... Do your own CFW fashion as you please with everything your tastes, and cease to speak evil of those who have given you to eat to mouth .....

Upa do not give importance to what these guys say, they are just jealous ...

Thus, the killme nps and only appear as icon menus, and are not working, as more bug `s got nothing to report ....

But compared to the battery my friends, I spent the night with three risks and this morning still with the same three risks: D: D: D With another CFW already had to have it connected to plug ....

Good work mate, I hope next CFW `s fix the bug that may appear abd make that even better than this ....

Page 535 of 854 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast