Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 514 of 854 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Re:Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Changelog only]

oh man im going to sleep... its about 4:45 am here \o/ im already im my bed waiting... upa i love yours cfw. this one will be great sorry my english.
    ps:i loved this app Tapatal. it help me a lot to read the treads. sorry of-topic

ronitvohra

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension C6-01 [Changelog only]

please keep the browser version and real player version of c6, if you're making it like n97mini changed like lilian, c6 browser doesn't need flashlite whereas if you change it to n97, We need to install it which will take 4-5mb of phone. I prefer the firmware to be like n97mini, but the browser and real player version should not be compromised.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by akks
    Hi,upa,i have been always ur follower..use only ur cfws though there r many in dm..was eagerly waiting for ur great release..thought there will be something really great as u took much time in releasing this cfw..but i'm a bit dissappointed from the changelog as i don see any such great things as expected..as i see these things in even the tons of newbie's c6 cfw available..sorry to tell u this...ya u can tell me not to use this if i don like it,still jus expressed my view...and still i'm hoping that this will be diff from other newbie cfws atleast in ram management and battery(no need of any further speed mods as even the default c6 fw from pnht is uber fast)
    U shud try it to feel it. Nd u shud nt comment on anybdy's efforts lyk that. Upa is not NOKIA. He cant change the whole concept! Wot wer u xpecting??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ronitvohra
    please keep the browser version and real player version of c6, if you're making it like n97mini changed like lilian, c6 browser doesn't need flashlite whereas if you change it to n97, We need to install it which will take 4-5mb of phone. I prefer the firmware to be like n97mini, but the browser and real player version should not be compromised.
    He wil jst chng sme text file for recognition. Thats it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by c0dac0da
    Yup man change to N97classic/mini .... coz will find more apps and widgets in OVI store ... :P
    Yes man change to N97

Also please keep 5800 audio codecs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rajivnokia5800
    y not yes u r right upakul sir c-6 have very less application and pur the all themes of N97 and N97 mini also thanks.

upakul sir can u tell how can i see .svgb image file bez i can't open it to see the image...
    convert ur image from JPEG to SVG using This webpage- http://www.mobilefish.com/services/i.../image2svg.php
    2.open siscontents--create new-- check s60v5--ok
    3.go to contents tab--add entry-- browse the splashscreen.mif of upakul--ok
    4.u will see splashscreen.mif in the contents list--dbl clk on that--u will see contents of that mif file 5.select Entry.01 and click on "replace image" --browse ur own svg image u have converted--click close.
    6.now back to contents page--select splashscreen.mif and extract it.. done! u have ur own splashscreen.mif. - This is how u can convert .jpg to .mif via .svg.
    Credits- the guy with tha Avatar DP! (I dont realy know his name )

ronitvohra

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    He wil jst chng sme text file for recognition. Thats it.
    have you tried likian cfw n97mini? I'm using it and the browser version is different and real player version too. When you check the update's you will see the flashlite 3.1 to install, that is what i don't like.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ronitvohra
    have you tried likian cfw n97mini? I'm using it and the browser version is different and real player version too. When you check the update's you will see the flashlite 3.1 to install, that is what i don't like.
    If upakul changes recognition to N97 mini, he will definitly incorporate latest flash lite.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    U shud try it to feel it. Nd u shud nt comment on anybdy's efforts lyk that. Upa is not NOKIA. He cant change the whole concept! Wot wer u xpecting??
    ya u r right,i shud not hav commented like that for his efforts,and i've praised him everywer,evn in orkut communities..twas out of my dissappointment on reading the changelog...sorry upa..and i'm sure ur cfw will be the best even this time...and i too had been waiting for upa's cfw to be released..nw using my own cfw with the mods available here;and wat i meant from my 'expectations' is that even a fresher like me can add those mods,But i'm 100% sure i'll be wrong as this cfw will be much better than others' as it is always..once again sorry for my comments..
    Upakul ftw!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

whn ur going to make this cfw for 5530?

Page 514 of 854 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast