Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 495 of 854 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^10 : Variant-1 and Variant-2 [Available for Download]

After testing PNHT c6 firmware, upa is planing to give new extension with mixing of xtension 10 and PNHT c6. if its possible our nokia 5800 is better then n97, n97mini and even c6.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^10 : Variant-1 and Variant-2 [Available for Download]

Hmmm. Never had problems with any of the xtensions, however, I just flashed with x^10v1 and encountered a "problem". Well I'll see if it's a problem later if I get bugs, but I flashed again just to be sure: I never get the message and prompt to restart my phone at first boot. Does anyone else have that (since the instructions say I'm supposed to wait for it)? I'll keep using it, see if there are any bugs present, but it'd be nice to get feedback on this.

Tnx in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tensai
    Hmmm. Never had problems with any of the xtensions, however, I just flashed with x^10v1 and encountered a "problem". Well I'll see if it's a problem later if I get bugs, but I flashed again just to be sure: I never get the message and prompt to restart my phone at first boot. Does anyone else have that (since the instructions say I'm supposed to wait for it)? I'll keep using it, see if there are any bugs present, but it'd be nice to get feedback on this.

Tnx in advance
    delete private,sys,system and resource folders from memory card before flashin, and if you dont get the reboot option at first try , restart your phone and wait for it again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tensai

Tnx in advance
    What You've to do is deleting AI.txt from C:\Data\ and restart your phone...Also chk whether u deleted private,resource,sys,system folder frm mem card before flashing...Hit the green arrow if I helped..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys read the first post and follow instructions step by step ,This was my first ever experience with CFWs ,and by making sure I followed instructions to the letter ,it was as smooth as it can be.

meaning :There are no bugs or stability issues other than the flash bug caused by Omnia HS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What can you guys tell about battery consumption with Xtension10 V2.
    I have flashed it and made bad experience. Doesnt hold longer than one day at most..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,
    Any one help?

My product code is 0577454, RM - 428.
    Framework version is v40.

My Question is
    1. Can i flash my phone with Xtenstion 10 var 1
    2. Should i change the product code before flashing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku85
    What can you guys tell about battery consumption with Xtension10 V2.
    I have flashed it and made bad experience. Doesnt hold longer than one day at most..
    the phones battery is good.
    only complain if ur battery is as bad as an iphones

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,

I just did my fist flash on my 5800. I used X 10 Variant 1. Everything went fine with flashing. But, I have problem with phone. When I try to open Themes, it opens for 1-2 sec and goes back to main menu. Also, I didn't get message to reboot the phone. In autoinstaller there is no any apps. File AI.txt is not created. I followed all instructions from fist post. I even tried to flash once again, but same problem exists. I used Balkans version. Can somebody help with this issue? Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RamUSA
    Hi,
    Any one help?

My product code is 0577454, RM - 428.
    Framework version is v40.

My Question is
    1. Can i flash my phone with Xtenstion 10 var 1
    2. Should i change the product code before flashing.

yes you can, use universal x10, and no need to change product code

Page 495 of 854 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast