Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 488 of 854 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^10 : Variant-1 and Variant-2 [Available for Download]

I'm curious about my Widgetizer. I selected the Widgets which initially have Bluetooth, Torch (useful), Music Player, HTC Clock Small, and HTC Clock Big.

When I use Music Player, it showed boxes of all the songs being played, english or chinese titled song. Any idea what cause it?

For info, I am using Xtension^10 Variant-1 - Chinese (Eng + Chinese)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^10 : Variant-1 and Variant-2 [Available for Download]

Lol. 2 weeks ago I flashed my phone with Nokia 5800 firmware 51.0.006 hacked by mEnCFW+ team. It's been less than a week since i flashed my phone with Upakul's Xtension 10 v1 and now i hear that C6 CFW will be released by PNHT team on Monday 23 August 2010 at 01:00 GMT. There are way too many FW/CFW releases for this Nokia 5800 phone & all of them come at the same time! Now I don't know whether I'll stay with Xtension 10 v1 or flash with C6 CFW.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

really?they will release it on august 23? is it announced by PNHT? hmm. if you are not satisfied to your cfw choose another one. choose whats best for you and fits you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by badvlad
    really?they will release it on august 23? is it announced by PNHT? hmm. if you are not satisfied to your cfw choose another one. choose whats best for you and fits you
    Yeah I just saw that on their official site. But I think I'll stick with Xtension 10 v1 for the moment though coz it's very stable. I'm also too tired of flashing and reinstalling apps lol.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,
    Any one help?
    My framework version is 51.2.007(RM-42
    Which version i have to choose to flash.
    Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh5180
    Hi,
    Any one help?
    My framework version is 51.2.007(RM-42
    Which version i have to choose to flash.
    Thanks
    x10 universal. just remember to rename the rofs3, uda as original ones.. btw it doesnt have flash hs.. i thought i tell u before u flash

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Omnia HS causes all the bugs!
    yes it is true,in fact it consumes a lot of RAM and gives problems such as RED BUG and VOLUME BUG.

But can anyone please tell me when the C6 FIRMWARE will release?the exact date i mean.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by fahimmuchi
    yes it is true,in fact it consumes a lot of RAM and gives problems such as RED BUG and VOLUME BUG.

But can anyone please tell me when the C6 FIRMWARE will release?the exact date i mean.
    Look at PNHT.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fahimmuchi
    Great news....i hope this firmware will support widgets like facebook and accu weather otherwise its useless don't you agree guys?
    im sure it does support those, but im not gonna try it.. bcuz simply being stuck with a ram eater HS isnt my idea of fast phone. especially with not much mods available, maybe i will try it when upakul release cfw on it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great work this is a very good CFW (my first experience with cfws by the way)
    +1 mate keep it up.
    one question though:
    I installed xtention 10^varient 2 ,and the first boot instructions says that I should select all HS from first to last then apply widgitizer HS ,only problem is that there is no such HS in the selection ,help please.

also is there a seperate omnia HS or is it the same as flash live HS? and what does the "Widgets" option in "settings--->personal" do?

thanks alot

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by ady7262
    First Boot Optimization - Do not ignore this!:
    (Ignoring this will result in a buggy phone)
    - After flash operation, when the country selection appears , quickly input your settings
    - Do not press any key untill the homescreen appears
    - Now wait until you get this message "Phone will restart". Press OK
    - Let the phone RESTART
    - After restart, open themes>homescreen themes
    - Switch from one homescreen to another starting from the first to last
    - After doing the above steps, apply "FLASH" HS now
    - Set your homescreen shortcuts for "FLASH" HS"
    - Done!
    thanks I already did that,but still what does Widgets do? settings/personal/widgets ?

Page 488 of 854 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588 ... LastLast