Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 47 of 854 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 8536
  1. #461
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    i flashed with ur new CFW XTE QUANTUM...but the screen where i select my region, u asked us to wait for about 1 minute...but within that 1 minute i got an error which said..4 files intalled..3 errors...then it said "phone will restart" but u said this will appear in the home screen...?? is something wrong?

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Quote Originally Posted by imti.gr
    i flashed with ur new CFW XTE QUANTUM...but the screen where i select my region, u asked us to wait for about 1 minute...but within that 1 minute i got an error which said..4 files intalled..3 errors...then it said "phone will restart" but u said this will appear in the home screen...?? is something wrong?
    nope nothing is wrong... the auto installer just could not install three files... instal them manually... no problem at all!

  3. #463
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    QUANTUM RELEASED - CHEERS

  4. #464
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Quote Originally Posted by imti.gr
    i flashed with ur new CFW XTE QUANTUM...but the screen where i select my region, u asked us to wait for about 1 minute...but within that 1 minute i got an error which said..4 files intalled..3 errors...then it said "phone will restart" but u said this will appear in the home screen...?? is something wrong?
    same here and also files in MMC is not recognised

    been using XTE Blaze Ultimate II for few days and it rocks,thankyou

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Quote Originally Posted by maxslater
    same here and also files in MMC is not recognised

    been using XTE Blaze Ultimate II for few days and it rocks,thankyou
    Files in MMC are not for auto installation.
    You need to install them manually with autoinstaller

  6. #466
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    it was just file system error as i removed MMC without selecting removing option (corrected by windows disk checker)
    this baby awesome m8,its like a rocket ship(very fast)
    thanks

  7. #467
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Hey.....+1 for u man ..It worked like a charm for me....But I am using the Rm-428 version. Ive just changed the new ROFS 3 u provided and used the old ROS2 u provided for the XTE BLAZE ULTIMATE 1. So when I boot my phone or whn I check *#0000# its still showing custom XTE BLAZE ULTIMATE but not quantum. Tht wouldnt be a problem for me....I u can fix this u can try.....But my phone is charming now....THANKSSSSS A LOT.

  8. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Quote Originally Posted by maxslater
    it was just file system error as i removed MMC without selecting removing option (corrected by windows disk checker)
    this baby awesome m8,its like a rocket ship(very fast)
    thanks
    Ha ha ha... Good! Thanks for your sweet comments

  9. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Quote Originally Posted by harshkolli
    Hey.....+1 for u man ..It worked like a charm for me....But I am using the Rm-428 version. Ive just changed the new ROFS 3 u provided and used the old ROS2 u provided for the XTE BLAZE ULTIMATE 1. So when I boot my phone or whn I check *#0000# its still showing custom XTE BLAZE ULTIMATE but not quantum. Tht wouldnt be a problem for me....I u can fix this u can try.....But my phone is charming now....THANKSSSSS A LOT.
    You are welcome man... I wil release a version soon for rm428!

  10. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum - Available for Download! (With 8 HS + Much More) [Variants - 1,2,3]

    Going to sleep now... Its 4.30am... Waiting for more comments..
    Gudnite


 
Page 47 of 854 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Street Fighter: Legacy - Teaser Trailer
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •