Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 42 of 854 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Waiting for your suggestions! (Get what you need)

no to Vivaz Conversation yes to threadsms

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1. Do you need Orange Tsunami in Z: or in C: ? Honestli i don´t now what is the difference! I just Want Tsunami HS LOL
    2. Do you need any extra applications or do you need a slim light version? I think some apps aren´t need, but if we have the option of uninstall them would be great, i don´t remember if the games are present in your previous CFW but that are not needed!
    3. Do you need startup animation and sound? Of course it is!!! I love some Startup Screens!!
    4. If you have any thing in XTE Blaze firmwares that are not to your liking, then post them
    waiting for your replies.....
    Please include PT language!!!! And add the option of uninstall the apps!
    Kind regards!
    Good Job with you next CFW!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please include CHINese language...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1: put O homescreen in C so that we can update it, otherwise we would have to flash even for the slightest update. This homescreen is constantly updated so it's best in C

2: Do not place other applications that receive updates in Z, such as xplore, etc. I prefer to update my apps but in Z its not possible.
    Slim is better, but i have no problem if you include essential apps (again not the ones we can update often please) like killme, filebrowser, brightLight, btswitcher, and so on

3: YES to startup animations/sound, but please do not include weird images that are unrelated to Symbian, Nokia or the 5800 device. There are plenty of cool animations/images that center on nokia 5800 in the forum

4: i would also say if you can find a font that looks great with your cfw then include it

5: please keep the fw version the same as the blaze one, in other words don't put fw version v60 or something weird because it might give errors with ovi desktop application and might not recognise the phone, such as when updating software, you never know

that's all really, your cfw is great so far!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think tsunami would be better in z and you should optimize quantum for more free ram and also remove the apps preinstalled except for rompatcher. The startup gif and sound is nice to have as well, theyre pretty easy to remove so those who dont like them can do so without problems. Include the sensor angle mod by bronxboy to reduce sensor orientation change sensitivity. Change back the omnia basic to the real basic hs cause omnia basic aint that popular to people compared to normal basic hs. Thats my suggestions for quantum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[quote=Upakul ]
    XTE Quantum
    I am going to release a truly made from scratch firmware XTE Quantum!, I just need your suggestions!
    1. Do you need Orange Tsunami in Z: or in C: ?
    2. Do you need any extra applications or do you need a slim light version?
    3. Do you need startup animation and sound?
    4. If you have any thing in XTE Blaze firmwares that are not to your liking, then post them

If it's possible please define a folder that will read all the images for the gallery just like what they have done on music.
    slim light version is good. maybe you can post the applications you are using (detailing what's it for) and we will find it.
    We need tsunami on any drive but the speed of our 5800 will not be sacrificed
    start up animation and sound can be configured...

sorry man, im just noob.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    I think tsunami would be better in z and you should optimize quantum for more free ram and also remove the apps preinstalled except for rompatcher. The startup gif and sound is nice to have as well, theyre pretty easy to remove so those who dont like them can do so without problems. Include the sensor angle mod by bronxboy to reduce sensor orientation change sensitivity. Change back the omnia basic to the real basic hs cause omnia basic aint that popular to people compared to normal basic hs. Thats my suggestions for quantum
    hmmm... if tsunami n Z, we cant update it anymore.. i think better in C... coz we can update n modd it easily

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hahaha! i just failed on quoting . we hope that XTE next version will be fast, smooth and will not discharge the battery easily...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[quote=Upakul ]
    XTE Quantum
    I am going to release a truly made from scratch firmware XTE Quantum!, I just need your suggestions!
    1. Do you need Orange Tsunami in Z: or in C: ?
    2. Do you need any extra applications or do you need a slim light version?
    3. Do you need startup animation and sound?

--No startup animation and sound. Keep it BAREBONE. Optimize for SPEED and STABILITY. Just CFW, HS, and PATCHES. Let the end users install themes and applications. Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    hmmm... if tsunami n Z, we cant update it anymore.. i think better in C... coz we can update n modd it easily
    My bad, c it is then. I forgot about that cause i dont use tsunami, just for show that i have lots of hs's :P

Page 42 of 854 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast