Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 389 of 854 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | X^10 - v51 - Releasing Soon

@Upakul
    release it shortly and u will get tons of thanks
    then u will be the first man to cross 2000 thanks
    what do u feel?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

patience is a VIRTUE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I installed Xtension Swift and now the Ovi Store won't work, it just opens, the effect is displayed and then nothing happens. It doesn't show in the task manager as well. How do I fix this? Also, is there any way to change the startup and shutdown images? Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey . when release 5800 v51 soo x^10 v51 anyonw know out date for release. sorry for my english its very bad i know. but i am waiting for X^10 v51 . and finally i want to ask to everybody wich frimware on X more stabil and usefull for fast and everything. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Huh im so stupid, its adonix forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=19075.0 srry upakul mate...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when v51 is going to be released?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nachiket_daily
    @Upakul
    release it shortly and u will get tons of thanks
    then u will be the first man to cross 2000 thanks
    what do u feel?
    It feels like heaven. Yes like heaven.
    I joined DM in 1st feb 2010
    The topic created: all mods
    It gave me huge attention and reputation. I got about 100 thanks for in the first month due to that topic. It was all possible because of jonas who made it sticky
    I slowly entered cfw section and modding. The first v40 xte cfws were not so good. I kept learning. I ditched my studies and other works and spent huge time in this forum. I forgot my exams but was busy searching new mods. I updated that topic for days and even now i update that topic. Getting into cfw section was tough. I had to gain respect and trust
    At that time Xploitmachine used to make awsome cfws. I learnt a lot from him. Xploit bought n900 and said goodbye to symbian. I bought an n900 too but sticked to symbian.
    I then remember opening the 'orange tsunami modding topic' which turned into a huge success because of modders like pirates killer and sabinkumar
    Then I was recognised by phat and he send me a pm to be a trial mod. Trust me, I was mad! I told my parrents and showed them the pm. I was really happy!!
    Then v50 released. Dcr-Ni created no-crap cfws and he was a tough competition. I learnt a lot from him too. Pirates killer made amazing pirated cfws. Those were very good!
    I kept learning from them. I kept studying what a user wants.
    I released blaze... It was a mega hit! Then blaze ultimate. I got recognition as a cfw maker finally. I released quantum which was not that good but yet it took this topic from 40 to 60 pages.
    Then i found new speed mods together with Mr. X.
    He helped me a lot. Then I released Xtension streak. My best cfw. It took the topic from 60 pages tn 245pages and counting...

To have friends like Shadowninty, Mr.X , swordy really makes me feel blessed.
    To have seniors like Jonas, usta and radical is absolutely awsome!
    And to have a boss like Phat is the best part. He never demands more and is never rude. I truly have great respect for him and everyone I mentioned along with other members as well.
    [b]Yes, i repeat it again... Feels like heaven!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

tnx but some hs didnt work help me please

ronitvohra

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    It feels like heaven. Yes like heaven.
    I joined DM in 1st feb 2010
    The topic created: all mods
    It gave me huge attention and reputation. I got about 100 thanks for in the first month due to that topic. It was all possible because of jonas who made it sticky
    I slowly entered cfw section and modding. The first v40 xte cfws were not so good. I kept learning. I ditched my studies and other works and spent huge time in this forum. I forgot my exams but was busy searching new mods. I updated that topic for days and even now i update that topic. Getting into cfw section was tough. I had to gain respect and trust
    At that time Xploitmachine used to make awsome cfws. I learnt a lot from him. Xploit bought n900 and said goodbye to symbian. I bought an n900 too but sticked to symbian.
    I then remember opening the 'orange tsunami modding topic' which turned into a huge success because of modders like pirates killer and sabinkumar
    Then I was recognised by phat and he send me a pm to be a trial mod. Trust me, I was mad! I told my parrents and showed them the pm. I was really happy!!
    Then v50 released. Dcr-Ni created no-crap cfws and he was a tough competition. I learnt a lot from him too. Pirates killer made amazing pirated cfws. Those were very good!
    I kept learning from them. I kept studying what a user wants.
    I released blaze... It was a mega hit! Then blaze ultimate. I got recognition as a cfw maker finally. I released quantum which was not that good but yet it took this topic from 40 to 60 pages.
    Then i found new speed mods together with Mr. X.
    He helped me a lot. Then I released Xtension streak. My best cfw. It took the topic from 60 pages tn 245pages and counting...

To have friends like Shadowninty, Mr.X , swordy really makes me feel blessed.
    To have seniors like Jonas, usta and radical is absolutely awsome!
    And to have a boss like Phat is the best part. He never demands more and is never rude. I truly have great respect for him and everyone I mentioned along with other members as well.
    [b]Yes, i repeat it again... Feels like heaven!!

Wow...true feelings..Upakul you're the best CFW developer I have seen through no's of forums. People here loves you because you always listen what they want and that's a true spirit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ronitvohra
    Wow...true feelings..Upakul you're the best CFW developer I have seen through no's of forums. People here loves you because you always listen what they want and that's a true spirit.
    That's my opinion too!

Page 389 of 854 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast