Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 37 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate II - The First CFW with 8 Homescreens #Working Successfully#

Well I contacted Apache.... Now he got blaze Ultimate II running good... with a good hardreset!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate II - The First CFW with 8 Homescreens #Working Successfully#

and the PT language? can anyone give me a help?
    Please Upakul!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

For the bluetooth, with a fresh install with a hardreset I have nothing to worry about ! I'm using a jabra BT3030 for stereo audio connexion through bluetooth, I guess it use somehow A2DP.

This firmware is just awesome by the way, even if the limitations on the kinetic scroll are kind of disturbing at first time.

Very good work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does the 4 icon basic HS use the same amount of ram as the two button basic HS?

BTW, +1, just flashed with your firmware.

There are no apps at all and no themes as well, except for the theme i inserted. I guess im doing something wrong cause this happened to me before lol but i dont mind, i like it better without the apps i guess

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Best CFW ever +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Still deciding whether to jump to the CFW ship but nonetheless, looks awesome! +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

pls tell me can i use it turkish too.CFW has only english.
    and i can found your patches for your rompatcher

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice but just like kinetic menu have modifying..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi
    now m i use XTE Blaze Ultimate I- I dont flash for XTE Blaze Ultimate II -ple....mack sis file for Orange Tsunami Homscreens

I hope you mack it this sis file very help full for that member use XTE Blaze Ultimate I they upgrading -XTE Blaze Ultimate II .

thank

I like you firmware very much,+1 from me,but I have a question,why did you disabled the keypad lights?

Page 37 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast