Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 35 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate II - The First CFW with 8 Homescreens #UPDATE#

i have your blaze ultimate I, if i flash a rofs3, does that mean all my files, apps etc stay the same? because i have the tsunami right now but it would be nice to have it in the firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey upakul..
    how to add the tsunami HS??i have tried to just place it on my cfw, but it didn't work..
    should i put voda orange tornado first on my cfw??

can u attach them??

note: transparent and custom icon please..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i've already loaded your cfw but i want to change to transparent orange hs. the sis will obviously give me "component built in" message, so is there a workaround?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey hey =D Upakul, can ye release a patch for Orange Tsunami? i wan to port it into my own cfw X3 thank you~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nick109
    i've already loaded your cfw but i want to change to transparent orange hs. the sis will obviously give me "component built in" message, so is there a workaround?
    Open rofs3, change my mif with your transparent mif. It is in rofs3>resource>plugins>tsunami>tsunami.mif
    You can find transparent mif in my Orange tsunami modding thread

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freddoo
    i have your blaze ultimate I, if i flash a rofs3, does that mean all my files, apps etc stay the same? because i have the tsunami right now but it would be nice to have it in the firmware
    Yes, remove the uda from the flash folder 'RM-356' and then flash... All your apps and settings will stay...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey, Upakul, thanks for this great CFW, but i have a problem, i have put so many shortcuts on my orange homescreen, can you tell me how to remove those icons i have prevoiusly added? plsss. help... thank you...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Could you add german language to the cfw?

THX

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate II - The First CFW with 8 Homescreens #Working Successfully#

Do not use with 3icons HS... All homescreen works fine... no bugs.. nothing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate II - The First CFW with 8 Homescreens #Working Successfully#

Please Upakul, tell me how to port orange tsunami into my cfw... tried extracting files using SisContent and port into rofs2, didnt work... >x< please aid me, thanks in advance....

Page 35 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast