Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 344 of 854 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444844 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Swift : Xtension Pro : Xtension Classic [Multi-language]

is there any way to change d tsunami hs in xtension pro...whenever i try to install any other tsunami(sis file).it comes up with 'component built in' error... plz help.thanks in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Swift : Xtension Pro : Xtension Classic [Multi-language]

Quote Originally Posted by keyzjh
    I'm currently using Xtension Swift Chinese version. There seem to be a conflict between garmin mobile and xtension. If garmin is installed, I wont be able to boot up the phone with the memory card inserted. Tried uninstalling garmin and it booted up normally with the memory card. This did not happen with other CFWs i previously used. Is this caused by xtension?

I have the same problem with garmin mobile xt, phone wont boot with card when garmin is installed!!
    I use xtension pro (english)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im
    Quote Originally Posted by yiangian

I have the same problem with garmin mobile xt, phone wont boot with card when garmin is installed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yiangian

im also use pro n i can use garmin in good condition (means as 5800 is limited performance for using touch on garmin,but quite good).im using v5.0.0.60.but im really sure 5.0.0.50 also not problem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Garmin works fine for me but i have some other problems

1. Phone reboots when i start Swiss Manager Pro

2. KillMe doesn't autokill on startup

3. I have to exit an application before i try to reinstall it

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Kegeb45
    Garmin works fine for me but i have some other problems

1. Phone reboots when i start Swiss Manager Pro

2. KillMe doesn't autokill on startup

3. I have to exit an application before i try to reinstall it
    1. Swiss Mgr is a piece a crap, tried the trial

2. Use JBak TaskMan

3. Normal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pravk03
    is there any way to change d tsunami hs in xtension pro...whenever i try to install any other tsunami(sis file).it comes up with 'component built in' error... plz help.thanks in advance
    try to change Tsunami.Mif ;C:\resource\apps\tysunami\tsunami.mif or visit here http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=23514.0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pravk03
    unpack the sis file, Open my rofs2 and place your tsunami files there , then repack and flash...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    unpack the sis file, Open my rofs2 and place your tsunami files there , then repack and flash...
    Hi Upakul,Good Morning..Im using xtension pro..I want to completely remove inbuilt orange tsunami theme.So pls tell me which files i have to delete and also tell me the path in rof2.I would like to use sis based orange tsunami..thats why..So pls help..Thanks in Advance..
    Sorry for My Bad English..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im using the extnsion pro and i am satisfied with this custom firmware. thank you so much bro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upa, how to use ICON.XML in E; to edit iphone HS??

Page 344 of 854 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444844 ... LastLast