Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 330 of 854 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 8536
    shadowninty

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Swift : Xtension Pro : Xtension Classic [Multi-language]

Quote Originally Posted by project_reborn
    in JTM I found conversations exe using info
    And for everyone else who wants JBak Taskman by the Legendary Juriy Bakunin
    Also X-Plore is attached

Hit Thanks When You Download

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Swift : Xtension Pro : Xtension Classic [Multi-language]

oops. wrong button.

flagged for delete.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    By changing his profile settings
    No problem
    If you want I can give you my Config file for Opera
    hello shadowninty, can you give me config file for opera 10 please.

Thanks

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Medel
    hello shadowninty, can you give me config file for opera 10 please.

Thanks
    OK
    Majke sure to copy skins and styles folders from System\Data\OperaMobile\ To E:\System\Opera\

Also: remove .sis extension from the file

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Upkal,

I have Swift flashed days back, My phone automatically switches off occasionally when kept idle. (battery bars 100%).

I don't see any other issue other than this. I would like you to remove bundled sis files copied to auto installer and provide home screens as installers or rfos2 folder structure. this way your core enhancements are liked by most people.

e.g I Just like my phone to be loaded only with RP+, auto installer and effects

Thanks again for your efforts +1

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by scienty
    Hi Upkal,

I have Swift flashed days back, My phone automatically switches off occasionally when kept idle. (battery bars 100%).

I don't see any other issue other than this. I would like you to remove bundled sis files copied to auto installer and provide home screens as installers or rfos2 folder structure. this way your core enhancements are liked by most people.

e.g I Just like my phone to be loaded only with RP+, auto installer and effects

Thanks again for your efforts +1
    Only Orange, Vodafone and Tsunami HS's are the only HS's that can be installed on.C:\
    However I do agree with you about the sis files, but if there is space there, it might as well be used

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I got Swedish input running. Omnia HS doesn't work with phone language set to Swedish, but input can be set to Swedish. For OraTsu, Swedish phone language seems to be ok. I can upload the files if it's ok with Upakul.

Here's what I did.

1. Download original firmware with Navifirm.
    2. Use Nokia Editor to unpack the ROFS2 file. Don't close Nokia Editor!
    3. Use ROFS2 Language Tool GUI v1.7.2 -UPDATE- 5.7.10 and extract your language. Now you can close Nokia Editor.
    4. Download Xtension.
    5. With Nokia Editor unpack the ROFS2 file of Xtension. Again, don't close Nokia Editor.
    6. Drop the files you extracted in step 3, in the Xtension ROFS2.
    7. IMPORTANT, go to rofs2\resource\Bootdata\languages.txt and add you language code on a new line.
    8. Rebuild the package with Nokia Editor.
    9. Flash!

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by GuruXgustav
    I got Swedish input running. Omnia HS doesn't work with phone language set to Swedish, but input can be set to Swedish. For OraTsu, Swedish phone language seems to be ok. I can upload the files if it's ok with Upakul.

Here's what I did.

1. Download original firmware with Navifirm.
    2. Use Nokia Editor to unpack the ROFS2 file. Don't close Nokia Editor!
    3. Use ROFS2 Language Tool GUI v1.7.2 -UPDATE- 5.7.10 and extract your language. Now you can close Nokia Editor.
    4. Download Xtension.
    5. With Nokia Editor unpack the ROFS2 file of Xtension. Again, don't close Nokia Editor.
    6. Drop the files you extracted in step 3, in the Xtension ROFS2.
    7. IMPORTANT, go to rofs2\resource\Bootdata\languages.txt and add you language code on a new line.
    8. Rebuild the package with Nokia Editor.
    9. Flash!
    Also copy the ecom file from original rofs2 from private\10009D8F\

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Also copy the ecom file from original rofs2 from private\1020d9bf
    I have private\10009d8f\ecom-2-0.spi that the ROFS2 Language Tools extracted for me. Is that the file you mean? Then it's done automatically in step 3.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by GuruXgustav
    I have private\10009d8f\ecom-2-0.spi that the ROFS2 Language Tools extracted for me. Is that the file you mean? Then it's done automatically in step 3.
    Oh I forgot that
    Enjoy Xtension!

Page 330 of 854 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... LastLast