Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 290 of 854 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Swift : Xtension Classic [Released]

omnia hs is too buggy,i don't now why upakul is using it on his cwf's.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Swift : Xtension Classic [Released]

You guys you have to remember the Omnia bug is nowt to do with this CFW.. thats an on going problem. the firmware is very good in general. I have had that red bug and i find just by changing the homescreen to basic and then back to flash.. its gone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant u guys read??!!
    the red bug are classic OmniaHS and v50 f/w bugs and Xtension is not responsible for that
    Do not post about these bugs in this thread because they wil be ignored
    Report those bugs in their respective threads in the forum..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

flashed with xtension pro.

question is, where can i find the killme icon? i know i can find it by making a shortcut in any of the HS. but i want to know if the killme icon intentionally removed?

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by symbot

question is, where can i find the killme icon? i know i can find it by making a shortcut in any of the HS. but i want to know if the killme icon intentionally removed?
    Its hidden

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ironics
    try to reflash bro
    I did three times but still the same bug. well let me test it after another flash today. I will report back tomorrow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbot

just goto dialer and hold 0 key.. it will launch killme.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

When will xtension swift be uploaded again.?? coz when i install it says files corrupt or missing

Quote Originally Posted by gartter
    can use...i used perfectly ....but got some bugs......example:some chinese mp3 name changes to like India word...but some is ok....dun know why la...ha.....
    how to use swf image like the omnia homescreen
    Same problem here... Using ^7 ... Most of the chinese songs title names change to some weird text... (if can , can you try use malaysia language file which contain english, chinese, malay , ...) thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Xtension classic too not working....it got installed but mobile cant be switched on ...some problem with the classic too

Page 290 of 854 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390790 ... LastLast