Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 285 of 854 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Swift : Xtension Classic [Released]

Thanx upa

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Swift : Xtension Classic [Released]

14 days ago I asked you Upakul: "Can there be an ROFS3 only version for the X^9? Or could you make a Balkans variant?Is it even possible?"
    And you answered: "X^9 Final will have Balkans and Farsi varriants"

So, now is it possible for the Pro,Classic or Swift version?? Of course even one of the three versions would be great...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

xtension^swift not working says flashing files are corrupt or missing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes, i find the same problem. flashing wiht jaf it says file corrupted or missing, and trying to open with with firmware editor b0.3 it says file protected. can you upload another time rofs3 for swift version?
    another cuestion,the speed and perfomance is the same in both pro and swift version, isn.t it? i don┤t like flash sh, because i use spb shell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mundial
    yes, i find the same problem. flashing wiht jaf it says file corrupted or missing, and trying to open with with firmware editor b0.3 it says file protected. can you upload another time rofs3 for swift version?
    another cuestion,the speed and perfomance is the same in both pro and swift version, isn.t it? i don┤t like flash sh, because i use spb shell.
    Ya.. i asked the same question.. is flash hs the only difference between swift & pro?
    I don't care about homescreen... spb shell is the best interface ever made for 5800 .. & it will be the best interface ever made in future..
    SPB rocks .. spb rules

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok xtension^pro english only working fine...

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by varunmagical
    Shadoninty included that one
    No I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    it's actually a collection of files as found here - http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=70541

but i believe it is one file in particular that controls the clock. it's "rofs:\private\10202be9\10283344.txt

string 0x1
    Nope its the second one

Quote Originally Posted by rAXv2
    xtension^swift not working says flashing files are corrupt or missing.
    Could you clarify which Variant you downloaded please?

Quote Originally Posted by varunmagical
    Ya.. i asked the same question.. is flash hs the only difference between swift & pro?
    I don't care about homescreen... spb shell is the best interface ever made for 5800 .. & it will be the best interface ever made in future..
    SPB rocks .. spb rules
    Pro has Cool Bootscreen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

English only

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Last time I was using ^9 beta-2, there's a problem with kill me & phonetorch. I can't locate them in their usual folder (Tools) & (Applications). Moment ago, I flashed mine with ^9 Pro Eng ONLY, the same problem still there. Plus, this "Xtension" is claimed will not has all those junk apps, now I'm supprise it has V_K (virtual keys I suppose) & I can't read that apps letter, it's showed me square letter (font... maybe it's chinese font?). I hope this V_K can be removed by user-end but it's PRE-INSTALLED! I don't need this V_K on Xtension!

FYI, I've removed sys, system, private, & resource folder before I flashed mine for the second time +++ did the hard reset *#7370#

i will test the english , chinese version when i got back my cable to flash my phone...

Page 285 of 854 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385785 ... LastLast