Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 282 of 854 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro and Xtension Swift - Multi-language [Released]

hey mate thx for the lovely cfws, i ve been using xtension 7 and upgraded to xtension 9 euro2, it was fine first then i changed HS, and now my screen is reloadin non stop and when i start my phone start screen is flashin all the time even tho i reflash my phone with ur cfw my screen keeps flashing, cant do anything because the screen is reloading itself over and over non stop. im new to this stuff , any tip is appreciated.

cheers

Edit: also when i flashed with original firmware its all ok, but when i flash with xtension pro again same problem occurs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro and Xtension Swift - Multi-language [Released]

Quote Originally Posted by Zafael
    can i ask, why EURO 2 and english only are having the same link for ROFS2 and UDA? (name of file is Xtension Pro EURO2_ (ROFS2+UDA).rar)... Can you correct it?

EDIT: which Product code FW is english only?
    Done mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Swift : Xtension Classic [Released]

Quote Originally Posted by omerhayyam
    hey mate thx for the lovely cfws, i ve been using xtension 7 and upgraded to xtension 9 euro2, it was fine first then i changed HS, and now my screen is reloadin non stop and when i start my phone start screen is flashin all the time even tho i reflash my phone with ur cfw my screen keeps flashing, cant do anything because the screen is reloading itself over and over non stop. im new to this stuff , any tip is appreciated.
    cheers
    Edit: also when i flashed with original firmware its all ok, but when i flash with xtension pro again same problem occurs.
    What language are you using?
    Did other HS work or nothing worked?
    I mean be specific. With which HS did you get this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Swift : Xtension Classic [Released]

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    What language are you using?
    Did other HS work or nothing worked?
    I mean be specific. With which HS did you get this problem?
    edit: ok i reflashed after clearing phone memory + memory card (even tho phone memory had 0 mb in it but still uses 25mb:P) after 5mins of struggling thru menus appereantly it is flash live HS is the problem. is it iphone ? shud i change gadget files?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

with Xtension Pro,...How to change to iphone??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is Xtension^Pro as fast as Xtension^Swift?

Xtension Swift is 8HS only right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

edit: ok i reflashed after clearing phone memory + memory card (even tho phone memory had 0 mb in it but still uses 25mb:P) after 5mins of struggling thru menus appereantly it is flash live HS is the problem. is it iphone ? shud i change gadget files?
    Files in 1st post are updated. Download the files freshly and then try

Quote Originally Posted by n5800xprsmusicuser
    Yes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I cant find download link of rof3 in Xtension Pro(English Only).When i click rof3 link,it goes to the rof 2 link..I think u havent upload rof3 file.so pls check and let me know..sorry for my bad English.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jashir101
    I cant find download link of rof3 in Xtension Pro(English Only).When i click rof3 link,it goes to the rof 2 link..I think u havent upload rof3 file.so pls check and let me know..sorry for my bad English.
    Use EURO1 Rofs3

Quote Originally Posted by n5800xprsmusicuser
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by lana_naky
    with Xtension Pro,...How to change to iphone??
    - Getting iPhoneHS:
    Rename gadget.swf to something else
    Rename iphone.swf to gadget.swf
    Then switch to "Flash live" homescreen
    Done...
    - Editing iPhoneHS:
    iPhone icons are located in E:\icons\
    iPhone script is in E:\icons.xml , Edit it and prepare your own

Files in 1st post are updated. Download the files freshly and then try

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi..Upakul bro.im a big Fan of ur CFW..here i would like to ask a favor from u....can u help me to make a xtension pro cfw with chinese language for n97. coz recently my 5800 been kidnapped by my wife after she tested my 5800 with ur xtension^8 cfw. and after that she just throw her n97 to me. my life just not that prefect without ur firmware in my fon. But if the request is not convenient with u..just ignore it.TQ bro Upakul

TQ
    shawn L

Page 282 of 854 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382782 ... LastLast