Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 275 of 854 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375775 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro EURO1 [Released - other languages coming soon]

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Ofcourse not.. I can find my other devices.. If you want I can attach screenshots too
    its ok now sir, maybe its my pc's problem.

sir, this is my first time to use flash based HS. please help me how to change the HS to the iphone HS. thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro EURO1 [Released - other languages coming soon]

i cant copy anything to c:/.The following error message comes up 'UNABLE TO EXECUTE FILE FOR SECURITY REASON'
    what should i do
    plz help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you attach XPlore?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

heyy buddys i wanna change my homescreen wallpaper........when i do this the theme cuts it from the upper side....so nybody will give me an theme which supports full featured wallpapers......or any other solution........using firmware extension 9.......

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by brainkiller
    Can you attach XPlore?
    Here
    Hit Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro [RELEASED]

ROFS3 file of Xtension pro is getting updated

I made some changes in OmniaHS
    I added place in the bottom to choose personal two shortcuts in it
    I removed the bottom bar and added a normal system bar whose shortcuts can be choosen as in Settings>personal>homescreen>shortcuts

Please wait... for the wallpaper cut down.. it is dependent on omnia swf used, use a different Omnia HS available in the forum and place it on e:\ as gadget.swf and you wont face that problem.

I used the specific omnia swf because it shows top signal and battery bar perfectly and gives way to mod the bottom shortcuts according to our liking. This means bottombar is unnecessayy in this swf and iphone or other swf files can be used easily without any c2z patch etc

Please wait until I upload the updated rofs3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Unzip E:\bottombar.zip and place all files in C:\ (Use XPlore)
    i cant find this folder..

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by brainkiller
    i cant find this folder..
    Use X-Plore or File Browser you tool :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I hate Omnia HS
    Guess I'll go the long way and delete the bottom bar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

SO this release is stable etc etc.. and really the next update your doing is just to fix Omnia HS ? so really no need to reflash if not using that homescreen!

Page 275 of 854 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375775 ... LastLast