Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 262 of 854 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Classic : Xtesnion Swift [Releasing Shortly]

btw... Will xtension be released by 27/7/2010?? Jz wanna noe d exact date... My time is 8pm at malaysia.. So will it b released by today?? Or 28/7/2010?? Thanks alot..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension Pro : Xtension Classic : Xtesnion Swift [Releasing Shortly]

the longest day eh.... its apon us..... pull up a chair... get the cookies and milk...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i cant decide which file to flash in the future. will it be the xtension PRO or the xtension SWIFT?
    i dont want to have the browser bug.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

EURO 3? No? I'd like the EURO 3 because the Czech language

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by monjumbo
    i cant decide which file to flash in the future. will it be the xtension PRO or the xtension SWIFT?
    i dont want to have the browser bug.
    I am preparing from scratch now.. I will finish by tonight Xtension pro
    If you want non bugged that you should try Xtension Swift releasing shortly

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    In the last version (xtension Pro (aka Final XTension ^ 9)), EURO2 (Eng + Netherlands + Dutch + French + Italian + Turkish) language to be added as well?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by varunmagical
    I have one question for Upakul:
    1. Are you using aircel GPRS? If so, what are the best ways to download files using phone (Not comp) ?
    2. Are there any tweaks to boost speed?
    3. Also, when I started using xtension firmwares, sometimes I get error while connecting.. It says "connection not available" followed by "Web: unable to perform operation" the error stays for 4/5 hours & then it gets fixed automatically.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Thats AIRCEL classic GPRS problem. I experienced it too... Contact Customer Care.. they solved it for me. Call 198
    SUGGESTION: Just restart your mobile and than try to connect.. it will be connected

Quote Originally Posted by madweegie
    the longest day eh.... its apon us..... pull up a chair... get the cookies and milk...
    Sorry.. it will be released soon mate. I am taking time because I want you guys to get a BUG FREE firmware

Quote Originally Posted by bert2662
    btw... Will xtension be released by 27/7/2010?? Jz wanna noe d exact date... My time is 8pm at malaysia.. So will it b released by today?? Or 28/7/2010?? Thanks alot..
    By 1AM acording to your time > Xtension Pro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    I am preparing from scratch now.. I will finish by tonight Xtension pro
    If you want non bugged that you should try Xtension Swift releasing shortly

Yes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Thats AIRCEL classic GPRS problem. I experienced it too... Contact Customer Care.. they solved it for me. Call 198
    SUGGESTION: Just restart your mobile and than try to connect.. it will be connected

Sorry.. it will be released soon mate. I am taking time because I want you guys to get a BUG FREE firmware

By 1AM acording to your time > Xtension Pro
    Good. People expect alot from u now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by varunmagical
    I have one question for Upakul:
    1. Are you using aircel GPRS? If so, what are the best ways to download files using phone (Not comp) ?
    2. Are there any tweaks to boost speed?
    3. Also, when I started using xtension firmwares, sometimes I get error while connecting.. It says "connection not available" followed by "Web: unable to perform operation" the error stays for 4/5 hours & then it gets fixed automatically.
    My name is varun too. Varun Paul

PS- There are no tweaks to boost aircel speed. I tried it once, but I ended up flushin the sim card. Its crap. If u can limit yourself to surfing... use super fast MTNL 3G @ 100 bugs p.m.(limited usage)! If u want speedy surf+download(but with proxy) use- Airtel NOP @ 99 bugs p.m(unlimited)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh yeah.. 1am.. i still have my life
    ^^...
    countdown-ing... woohoo...^^
    eager to flash my hp!! Good Job Mr. Upakul..
    +1 for u

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upakul,

Dont worry about the delay! i respect your work and rate your CFW as the best on the net. I know that any delay is the for the better of the community , We do like a bug free release and im 110% sure you will deliver keep up the good work! and i look forward to v9.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

We can wait for a bug free Xtension^9.

Page 262 of 854 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast