Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 26 of 854 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate: #The Highest Modded Stable Firmware Available#

may be i don`t have it because i format my card befor and after flashing. i lost more things with formating or just the patches?. i have to reflash the phone or just put the patches on the card?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by charlyboy
    ty for this great CFW, is awesome!!! i have one question: i dont find the patces, and i dont have this folder on mcard, i have to create this folder, download the pacthes an put it there? sorry for if is a stupid question , but i dont konw.

+1 for your hard work!!!
    buddy download Patches folder from my *All mods* tread

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    buddy download Patches folder from my *All mods* tread
    Dear Upakul
    would it be much time and effort to release a v50 for 5800 that is bare, like completely clean and absolute minimum firmware?
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by charlyboy
    may be i don`t have it because i format my card befor and after flashing. i lost more things with formating or just the patches?. i have to reflash the phone or just put the patches on the card?
    Buddy do a hardreset plz and dont format the mmc after. Do ht and reply

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

#Users are requested to follow all instructions on the first page. Format or delete- sys, system, resource, private from mmc and then flash. Do not format the mmc after flash as you will lose some customizations if you do that!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Go to settings>Display>Welcome note/logo>text> and now change it
    Or to remove, Go to settings>Display>Welcome note/logo>none
    Enjoy dude
    Thank You, I've had this phone for a year now an i never saw this setting... I feel very stupid right now... Anyway thanx and great firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MDJ666
    Thank You, I've had this phone for a year now an i never saw this setting... I feel very stupid right now... Anyway thanx and great firmware
    Bro... do have a good look of the softwares and settings in your phone and their functions... that would be a great help for you and you will then understand the modding scene better...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi there, I'm getting "Unable to install, Component is built-in" when installing thread sms lite (the one from symbiantalk), other than that, it's a great firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vidgen13
    Hi there, I'm getting "Unable to install, Component is built-in" when installing thread sms lite (the one from symbiantalk), other than that, it's a great firmware
    Buddy the Vivaz Conversation Application is just similiar to Thread SMS
    I already added Vivaz Conversation application that is also integrated with default messaging application to XTE Blaze Ultimate
    Don't waste your phone memory using Thread SMS, i tried it. Its function is similiar to Vivaz Conversation but Vivaz Conversation application is way better

Vivaz Conversation(BEST) >iSMS(BETTER) >Thread SMS(BAD)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upakul, al little question, where do you put the UDA original files?, In fofs2 or rofs3, or you just eliminated them

Page 26 of 854 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast