Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 253 of 854 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^9 Final releasing in 3days

Excited for X9 Final :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have installed xt^8. quick office is not present in application folder?from where i get quick office icon?? and after installing some other software i can't find there icon in my mobile??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by munishk1865
    i have installed xt^8. quick office is not present in application folder?from where i get quick office icon?? and after installing some other software i can't find there icon in my mobile??
    Why would you want that TRIAL quickoffice supplied by Nokia which is even not activated for trial use??
    Also name the apps you didn't find the icons..

If you want Quickoffice than flash with your original UDA file but then you will have 70MB in C:\ instead of 82MB

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and UPAKUL one suggestion for ur nxt firmware

if possible do a mod where the images gallery shows file only from images folder. can u? since music player scans only the music folder it can be done isnt it?
    yeah.. I was wondering about the same thing for a long time ...
    I keep lot of albums on my phone & gallery is not having folder support .. so gallery becomes COMPLETELY USELESS for me. (I have to use resco photo viewe instead)

It would be great to restrict gallery it to images folder

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is there any space for Qt runtime? I cannot install it on xtension firmwares

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    upa bro, i tried to edit X^1. what i did was, i copied a mif image to rofs3>resource>apps and renamed it to> sysapp.mif. Then i copied sysapp.mif and pasted it in the same folder and renamed it to> splashscreen.mif. As i desperately needed the original soundwave red theme supplied by nokia(the one available on forum is a moodded 1), i unpacked the original nokia rofs3 and saw that there was a single folder in rofs3>resource>skins. the name of the folder was- 200039EF. I thought that this might be the soundwave red theme, as that was the only theme provided in the original fw. What i did next was- i copied 200039EF folder from original rofs3 and pasted it in Xtension's rofs3>resource>skins. then i repacked the rofs3 and flashed my phone with the rofs3 edited by me. What i got was:
    1> the boot splashscreen was successfully changed, but the shutdown splshscrn was not.
    2> I was unable to find the soundwave theme in themes in my phone.

Plz point out my mistakes!! Thanx anyways!!
    i noticed upakul's reply...another thing that could be the problem is the size of the shutdown screen...make sure it is below mif file is below 50kb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    and if you remove startup animations... the startup will be quicker about 5 seconds
    hmmm...only 5 seconds huh?!? i guess i can wait that long for the phone to boot dont want to flash it over and over and then reinstall all the apps and then flash again...by the way another question:

QUESTION: how to change the theme effects in extn9beta2...the usual methods dont seem to work...and yes...i always search before i ask

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by capaxdoli
    hmmm...only 5 seconds huh?!? i guess i can wait that long for the phone to boot dont want to flash it over and over and then reinstall all the apps and then flash again...by the way another question:

QUESTION: how to change the theme effects in extn9beta2...the usual methods dont seem to work...and yes...i always search before i ask
    Rofs3/resource/effects

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Rofs3/resource/effects
    oh! no!! not another flash...why is that c2z does not work on extn9beta2? is there any other way without flashing again?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can Any1 Please add an Arabic Language to try with you this Cool and Amazing CFW ?

Waiting

Page 253 of 854 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast