Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 246 of 854 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^9-beta2 with iPhoneHS 1.2 - 0% Bugs [Released]

Quote Originally Posted by Orton
    i got this error every time i try 2 flash my phone.
    i did all mail steps correctly bt when i plug my phone in to usb it says....

APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_50.0.005_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,French,German,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!

and my windows also says..

I tried with Windows XP, Vista & 7, bt no use. Pls help me to fix this.
    Bro, this is my personal suggestion. As im a user of win7, and there was a time when i faced similar situations... Consider these steps as they helped me flash my phone and im sure it'll solve your driver problem too!!
    1.) Uninstall these from the control panel>programs>uninstall a program- Nokia pc suite/ovi suite and Nokia connectivity cable driver.
    2.) Download the latest version of nokia ovi suite from www.nokia.com.
    3.) After installation completes, do exactly everything that the ovi suite installer tells u to.... It'll ask u to restart pc, and then connect your phone with usb cable, name your phone etc etc.(the main motive is to get the latest driver support and configure your phone with your pc.)
    4.) After you have successfully connected your phone with your pc, restart it once more and then try using JAF. The problem might re-occur once, but after connecting again, u'll find that U'VE PERMANENTLY SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM.
    Hope this works for u mate. This is the easiest fix possible. Press thanx(green arrow) below my name ONLY IF your problem is solved!! Cheers!!

P.S.- If you want working JAF tools for your pc and OS, I can send them to u!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Orton
    i got this error every time i try 2 flash my phone.
    i did all mail steps correctly bt when i plug my phone in to usb it says....

APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_50.0.005_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,French,German,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!

and my windows also says..

I tried with Windows XP, Vista & 7, bt no use. Pls help me to fix this.
    No problem mate.. it happens the first time.. just hit FLASH again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Currently using x^8.. How can i use the Live Wallpapers? Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madapaka
    Currently using x^8.. How can i use the Live Wallpapers? Thanks
    Replacew gadget.swf on E with any live wall paper gadget.swf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upakul
    I just wanna say that you are doing amazing things!!
    I'm using xtention^8 and it works fine, my only problem is with the internet that crash when I enter sites that need flash (I thing so, not sure).
    Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ieje55
    Upakul
    I just wanna say that you are doing amazing things!!
    I'm using xtention^8 and it works fine, my only problem is with the internet that crash when I enter sites that need flash (I thing so, not sure).
    Thanks for your hard work.
    this is an unresolved bug that comes with using the omnia homescreen. a workaround is being worked on but no guarantees that this will come out anytime soon mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kingharsha
    UPAKUL ! i m from ANDHRA PRADESH.. where r u from
    plz add me .... my id is : kingharsha@yahoo.com
    No offtopic mate. If you want to say something offtopic use the PM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^9 Final releasing in 3days

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    Bro, this is my personal suggestion. As im a user of win7, and there was a time when i faced similar situations... Consider these steps as they helped me flash my phone and im sure it'll solve your driver problem too!!
    1.) Uninstall these from the control panel>programs>uninstall a program- Nokia pc suite/ovi suite and Nokia connectivity cable driver.
    2.) Download the latest version of nokia ovi suite from www.nokia.com.
    3.) After installation completes, do exactly everything that the ovi suite installer tells u to.... It'll ask u to restart pc, and then connect your phone with usb cable, name your phone etc etc.(the main motive is to get the latest driver support and configure your phone with your pc.)
    4.) After you have successfully connected your phone with your pc, restart it once more and then try using JAF. The problem might re-occur once, but after connecting again, u'll find that U'VE PERMANENTLY SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM.
    Hope this works for u mate. This is the easiest fix possible. Press thanx(green arrow) below my name ONLY IF your problem is solved!! Cheers!!

P.S.- If you want working JAF tools for your pc and OS, I can send them to u!!
    i did that everything u said and reinstall os also.. and i tried on win xp and vista too. But my problem is still same..

i think something wrong with my cable.. it's CA-101D cable.

i try 2 change it, anyway thanks for you idea bro.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello, this is my first post i guess In next Xtension^9 you (Upakul) should include new Opera mini 10 in auto installer and Nokia OVI maps 3.04, and i have one question - it is possible to get louder built-in speakers with this custom firmware (with ROMPatcher or something like this ?? ) or/and get 3.5mm output higher power for louder headphones, because iphone 3.5mm output are incredible power Sorry for my english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hy orton,

jus uninstall nokia connectivity cable driver from control panel n restart d system then remove memory card from ur phone simply connect ur phone at the backside USB port n wait fr some time windows 7 ll automatically install needed drivers n after seeing drivers installed succesfully connect ur MMC back to ur phone n try the flash procedure .. all d best mate ..

Page 246 of 854 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346746 ... LastLast