Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 240 of 854 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340740 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^9-beta2 with iPhoneHS 1.2 - 0% Bugs [Released]

Hii bro i just created this theme effect for X^9 and im using it..!! based on android&slide effects..!! just fast effect for ya fast FW..!! If ya like it.. just suggesting yo to add it in X^9 final...!! thankx..!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Glide r d best!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Ramblow is attached below
    1589+1=1590

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello to my friend Mr upakal
    first of all i really appreciate your hardwork i am following it since the XTE extreme engineering ;-)

Friend i am using UR lightest XTE^3 for my nokia 5800
    but i am facing a problem
    "i am unable to connect my phone in mass storage device mode" i experienced the same bug with pirate firmware, also my N82 works OK, i tried to change the card but the bug remains, but if i flash my normal firmware (original) mass storage starts working,

I also read about the readC.rmp bug.and i want to confirm is that readC causing the above one?
    because even no patches are enabled my FILE MANAGER shows all the system,sys,bin folders etc? whats the reason for this ?
    Thanks in Advance my friend

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ace87
    Hello to my friend Mr upakal
    first of all i really appreciate your hardwork i am following it since the XTE extreme engineering ;-)

Friend i am using UR lightest XTE^3 for my nokia 5800
    but i am facing a problem
    "i am unable to connect my phone in mass storage device mode" i experienced the same bug with pirate firmware, also my N82 works OK, i tried to change the card but the bug remains, but if i flash my normal firmware (original) mass storage starts working,

I also read about the readC.rmp bug.and i want to confirm is that readC causing the above one?
    because even no patches are enabled my FILE MANAGER shows all the system,sys,bin folders etc? whats the reason for this ?
    Thanks in Advance my friend
    Which f/w are you using?
    Xtension^3 ?
    Disable Readcroot.rmp from auto in RomPatcher then restart... And then connect via mass storage
    Readcroot.rmp patch is buggy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Upakul,Good Morning.Im using ur Xtension 5 v2.Its very fast and superb performance.But i am facing one problem..What is the difference between c2z and c2z thumb?Both are same..right?I have made c2z.rmp.When i applied this patch,it keeps on restarting my phone..I need this patch because i want to apply both iphone hs and omnia hs..So pls help me..Thanks in Advance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

after applying xtention 8 final my default red theme is changed to white theme..
    how i can changed it back to red theme effect bcoz my mobile is of red colour??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@jashir101
    If you don't mind about flashing your phone again, all you have to do is include in the CWF the swfloader mod provided by liliantungary on THIS post and then you can change the swf on E: with no problem... The only issue is with the samsungtoolbar.mif, you really need the c2z patch to enable/disable it without flashing your phone...

Why would you "need" both HS? Omnia HS is so cheap... the only good thing I see about it is the possibility to run flash based apps over it...

@munishk1865
    Download theme from HERE and install it to your phone

Actually, why don't you take a good look at the THEMES SECTION? You'll certainly find a better one!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Put the files in E:
    all file in 1.5.rar ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kamikass
    @jashir101
    If you don't mind about flashing your phone again, all you have to do is include in the CWF the swfloader mod provided by liliantungary on THIS post and then you can change the swf on E: with no problem... The only issue is with the samsungtoolbar.mif, you really need the c2z patch to enable/disable it without flashing your phone...

Why would you "need" both HS? Omnia HS is so cheap... the only good thing I see about it is the possibility to run flash based apps over it...
    Please read once again what i have written there..You are not answered my question..i told u my problem is when i apply c2z.rmp my phone keeps on restarting..also whats the difference between c2z.rmp and c2zthumb.rmp..Pls read carefully before replying..ok..

Page 240 of 854 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340740 ... LastLast