Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 205 of 854 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 8536
  1. #2041
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by paul.petriceanu
    man... one q....

    what about that RM-356_50.0.005_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx file.. found in xtension^8

    should i replace it too with the original v50 fw file before i flash it...

    the original has about 7mb and the new one only 1 kb..
    Yes replace

  2. #2042
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by jok3r4u
    hey bro,

    if i put only my .COO original firmware file(downloaded with navifirm) + yours rofs2 and rofs3 the flash will be right?

    actually i have on my phone blaze ultimate,and when i downloaded it it was just two files and i flashed with them+ my .COO original file.
    it's ok to do this again?

    this is the tutorial wich i following and i don't now where to put the uda file.

    THX.

    PS:i'm interested about the oc the cpu to 500+ mhz too .

    excuse my bad english.
    Yes its the same as Blaze Ultimate
    Rename UDA to original and put it with rest of files

    500mhz will fry your phone IMO

  3. #2043
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Yes
    File is blank for max C space
    LOL :P
    You were some seconds faster than me on that reply.. hehe +1

  4. #2044
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    @shadowninty

    excuse my bro,but i don't undestand.

    what to replace?the uda file?
    but,i don't use a uda file.i flashed my phone with just three files:the .C00 thing downloaded with navifirm and ukpaul's rofs2 and rofs3.i don't used a uda file,i don't now where to replace,because in the flashing tutorial,(see my link) that guy don't said anithyng about a uda file.

    my q is:if i blash my phone just with the ukpaul's rofs2 and rofs3 the xtendsion X 9 will work fine?
    *because in blase ultimate wasn't a uda file)

    THX.

    tutorial:

  5. #2045
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by jok3r4u
    @shadowninty

    excuse my bro,but i don't undestand.

    what to replace?the uda file?
    but,i don't use a uda file.i flashed my phone with just three files:the .C00 thing downloaded with navifirm and ukpaul's rofs2 and rofs3.i don't used a uda file,i don't now where to replace,because in the flashing tutorial,(see my link) that guy don't said anithyng about a uda file.

    my q is:if i blash my phone just with the ukpaul's rofs2 and rofs3 the xtendsion X 9 will work fine?
    *because in blase ultimate wasn't a uda file)

    THX.

    tutorial:
    Yes there should be no major problem
    Some mods mightened work but it won't break your phone or anything

    EDIT: I think you need to Hard Reset for iPhone/Omnia HS to work though

  6. #2046
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    okay,thanks.

    i asked that because i'm already know to flash my phone i that way and it's easy to me.
    i think that if i use a emply uda file or not uda file is the same thing :P


    thank you shadow and thank you ukpaul .

  7. #2047
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by jok3r4u
    okay,thanks.

    i asked that because i'm already know to flash my phone i that way and it's easy to me.
    i think that if i use a emply uda file or not uda file is the same thing :P


    thank you shadow and thank you ukpaul .
    If theres no UDA then your C: memory won't be Hard Reseted and necessary files won't be copied over

  8. #2048
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    so, i'll do a hard reset after i flashing and all is gonna be fine,right?

  9. #2049
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by jok3r4u
    so, i'll do a hard reset after i flashing and all is gonna be fine,right?
    Yes
    Easier just to use UDA lol but whatever you prefer

  10. #2050
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension | X^8 English only Added and X^9beta with iPhoneHS [Released]

    i don't now how to use the uda file bro.did you give an eye to that tutorial?

    is't not sayn anything about any uda file :P


 
Page 205 of 854 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305705 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Street Fighter: Legacy - Teaser Trailer
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •