Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 191 of 854 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language [Released]

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    Yes its craked upa.. I installed trial of myphone app and i can find swf file in my gallery
    I am sharing a modded part of My Phone... We all are using modded files of SPB Shell right?
    So I can very well mod MyPhone and use it.. I never used the whole application, just a part

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language [Released]

Thanks for Xtension^8 Multi-language Edition , but dont working Turkish T9.
    u must use that file for working.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what xtension version should i download to have the samsung omnia hs?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Upa yup.. But SPB Modd is still trial. Nobody share cracked here. Its ok if u use trial wid modd.. But it has limitation, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by welbongz
    x 8..

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by welbongz
    X^8 Final bro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

cloud you plz made X^9 for 5530 version?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Upakul... got 4 questions for you

1. I've attached a screenshot of all the attachment from your first post... I'm kinda wondering why would there be so many files. Please check the image file. I've marked some items there with red box just to confirm if some of those are still needed to further enhance your version of CFW. I'm now simply flashing my phone using Xtension^7 (I'm a very impatient guy )

2. From your Xtension^9 using IPhone HS, could we take advantage the use of Widgetizer and add additional icons from main HS of IPhone when locked (the one from your attached images with the text "Slide to Unlock").

3. Could we change the wallpaper of the HS same with #2 (Locked state HS of Iphone)

4. Could we add additional shortcut icons for specific application in the menu of Iphone?

I'm now flashing my phone using Xtension^7...

By the way guyz... Omnia HS is still really buggy at this moment. that Red color bug is really annoying..
    They currently have a solution for this, and the solution is simply lower the resolution of the wallpapers and icons images to the point that it became so pixelated and looking ugly... It fixed the red color bug yet... hmmm... is this really a solution?

Anyway I respect and appreciate Upakul's decision to remove this HS from Xtension^9.

Keep up the good work Upakul!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im really sorry but i can't seem to find the download link for the xtension^8 final version...i can only see the x8 beta 1 to 3 version in the download board in the 1st page...maybe something wrong with my browser...can anyone tell me where the download link for x^8 final is...thanks! T_T

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey man, havent tried your latest fw so ill ask if you fixed the jumpy ks in xtension? namely ^5. seems that the increased frame rate made it unsmooth

Page 191 of 854 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast