Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 189 of 854 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 8536
    shadowninty

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language [Released]

Quote Originally Posted by alperenel
    rapid links are dead.reupload pls

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
    Try one of the OTHER links

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language [Released]

Use Uploading.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Try one of the OTHER links
    i already did but it is too hard to download the other links. because i stay in dormitory and there are lots ppl who downloads from other sites. i have rapid premium. i asked because of it. sorry for my bad english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gonemad02
    what does 'isilo' do exactly?
    isilo is a ereader,mobipocket reader like software.it reads .pdb & txt files.
    i use it read my subject books and novels.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

2. Add space by navigation key along with zero (A space will be added when left scroll key is pressed during text input)

- Hello sir. May i suggest to remove this as is it's totally useless plus it would only make editing messages more difficult.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hate to be rude but still i'm getting no response from my earlier posts....

So what does "coming today" from the first page means for "chinese + english version"...

does it mean after this day? after this week? or after this month? or after this year?

well... it did say today and i thought it means at this day....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetboy008
    hate to be rude but still i'm getting no response from my earlier posts....

So what does "coming today" from the first page means for "chinese + english version"...

does it mean after this day? after this week? or after this month? or after this year?

well... it did say today and i thought it means at this day....
    just wait if upa says this day,then this day it'll be released. patienece is a virtue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@upakul : nice work brother . . i hope i see your mods from xtension^8 in your "all mods" thread.. ehe.. +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am done with iPhone HS
    X^9 will have iPhone HS. I removed Omnia in X^9 coz its buggy and it dirts the whole firmware

Preview of Xtension^9-beta1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys please be patient
    The HEBREW varriant, the Chinese and English only is coming
    I spent 3 hours continuously to process iPhone HS successfully

Please forgive me because my internet speed currently is 3.96Kb/sec
    I tried to upload those varriants 3 times today but failed due to connection failure. I will get it done anyhow tonight
    Please remember I am also a moderator of this forum so I need to do my job too and also remember I have a personal life too... Do not be impatient if you don't get reply, because I just don't have enough time. I spend 6hrs yesterday preparing X^8 Multi-language, I just do not have a good internet connection in my area. Hope you will understand

X^9-beta1 releasing tonight too

X^8 = Omnia HS
    X^9-beta1 = iPhone HS (Fixed)
    X^9 Final = I will try to stabilize all the HS with no bugs

Page 189 of 854 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289689 ... LastLast