Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 186 of 854 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language [Released]

yo! upakul. i've been waiting for hours upakul for your version of Chinese version of your CFW :P

hope it wont be buggy

Give us a heads up in case there would be delays. Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language [Released]

why i can't downlaod file ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@upakul

what i mean is the moving screensaver like aquarium and waves... where can i find those animated screensaver and how to install them?

sample animated screensaver:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZlajuwEBQ&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I will give everyone all the mods that I am using but give me some time. I am currently testing them. I will add everything I used (Each and every mod) in my "ALL MODS" thread in (4-5)days after my Xtension^8 Final is released
    Waiting for the mods to be released...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upakul, i love you
    omnia hs o.O
    ans x^9 with iP4 HS o.O
    you are the greatest!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I cant download the files, every time i try i get this :

Error
    This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Could you upload to another website?

I Recommend MEDIAFIRE, If you want i could upload to my website, but first i need the files.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by danexavier
    @upakul

what i mean is the moving screensaver like aquarium and waves... where can i find those animated screensaver and how to install them?
    See here:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,25950.0.html

Just replace my gadget.swf in e:\ with your own gadget.swf and done
    While doing it, do not forget to switch to another HS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, I think there is a bug on Xtension^8 - EURO1, on the homescreen, when you press Contacts then exit then press Messaging then exit, Contacts appears. This happens on the Omnia HS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

upakul I notice that you answer the other for thiers differente postes but i have poster many times to tell us what is a probleme to dawnloading yours files but you did not reply ?!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wow dude, where did you learn all this stuff? are you obtaining some kind of higher degree in IT or something?

Page 186 of 854 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286686 ... LastLast