Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 182 of 854 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension |Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language (Released)

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    If u mentioned dis earlier... i wud rather hav been waited for X^9... m afraid of flashin my fone again nd again!!
    Bro X^9 will be in beta stage during release. If you need Omnia HS use X^8

X^9 will not have Omnia coz it is bugged. I will put iphone hs.. no red bug.. nothing...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension |Xtension^8 with Widgeted omnia HS in Multi-language (Released)

hy upakul.signal indicator and Battery level are shown in omnia HS

anyway you are the best..Thanks for all you do for us

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Finally, been waiting for this firmware for hours already. feedback later....... Flashing..... can you post the preview of the iphone HS Sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Zafael
    One question:
    EURO3 version won`t be available?
    and another - Which version of ^8 install If i don`t care about language and English is enough for me... (but my PC is on EURO3)
    and adding another question that makes first two +/- irrelevant -> when I flash EURO3 with rofs3 only, which modifications will not be installed? overclock and/or sth else?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Bro X^9 will be in beta stage during release. If you need Omnia HS use X^8

X^9 will not have Omnia coz it is bugged. I will put iphone hs.. no red bug.. nothing...
    Ok thanx bro.... I can wait for the X^9 final...
    btw, X^8 looks impressive too!! Around 84mb free on C: , and,
    59mb+ on D:
    No wonder, Xtension is d best cfw available on the internet. U can rely on Upakul!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks alot upakul. The most wanted CFW (i thought). The fastest one that i've ever tried.
    m waiting your Hebrew version cause need arabic here (i'm the most lazy person when edit language)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi upakul. installed x8. very nice.cfw. its cool. and some of the mentioned apllications like

- BTSwitch
    - KillMe
    Next Track, Previous Track, Play/Pause

are not found.

may i know why is it so.

help me pls as am a newbie when it comes to cfw install. this is my first time.

shadowninty

Am gonna flash my 5530 now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've been sick and out of action for the last few days and DAMN SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!
    I would like to ask, will I be able to use the new Eng + Chinese version on my phone. I'm in Taiwan and it supports .r29 and .r157 languages; Taiwanese-Chinese and Taiwanese-English (crazy). Or will I have to change my product code? And if so do you have any suggestions as to which country code I should use. This will be my first time to flash my phone with a CFW. Man, i really want to try out the new Omnia HS.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Could this work on a 5530? If not then could you port this to a 5530?

Page 182 of 854 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast