Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 16 of 854 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate: The Final and the Best Release #Available for Download#

@upakul

u r great yaar...awesome work like always..... i make sum small mods in ur CFW to personalize further....thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate: The Final and the Best Release #Available for Download#

where to download the file? the file i downloaded was only 7mb zip file and its content is NokiaEditor Beta7.7z..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jerjerald
    where to download the file? the file i downloaded was only 7mb zip file and its content is NokiaEditor Beta7.7z..
    Oh buddy extract that 7z file and open it with winrar again... You will get the three files Rofs2, rofs3 and uda.
    I actually compressed it by 7z as it has a good compression ratio and then zipped it. Use winrar for both the files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Oh buddy extract that 7z file and open it with winrar again... You will get the three files Rofs2, rofs3 and uda.
    I actually compressed it by 7z as it has a good compression ratio and then zipped it. Use winrar for both the files
    do i need to rename it from 7z to .zip sir?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jerjerald
    do i need to rename it from 7z to .zip sir?
    No buddy, just extract it the way you do it for other files. Use WinRar. If you face problems with it, then download and use 7z.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

okay sir, thanks, ill just download 7z..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi there, i am triyng this CFW but when i go to profiles to select the ringtone, when i choose any MP3 song, it says that ringtone file is not supported!! Why? And how can i change this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kajo82
    hi there, i am triyng this CFW but when i go to profiles to select the ringtone, when i choose any MP3 song, it says that ringtone file is not supported!! Why? And how can i change this?
    No bro, i can set all my songs as ringtones... I m not facing any problem. Also 1 thing, if u want to set a ringtone... Make sure it is E:/sounds/Music

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@kajo82
    Also it is better and easier that you open the file via filemanager and then set it as ringtone from options.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

all my tones are in that path, but i can┤t change via profile customization!

Page 16 of 854 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast