Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 854 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate: The Final and the Best Release #Available for Download#

Quote Originally Posted by deadline
    Hi!

This ROM looks awesome. Just one question, how do I add a Swedish keyboard to it?

Deadline
    Bro I am not good at adding languages or keyboards, so i release my firmwares in english only... Ok, i will try again today...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Blaze Ultimate: The Final and the Best Release #Available for Download#

Everyone thanks for using blaze ultimate, i worked very hard on it..
    Hope blaze ultimate is the last cfw that u flash on your phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Delete 101F2CD2 folder from ur C:/private and restart. Your problem will b solved
    i dont have 101F2CD2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Bro, what modifications have you done for increasing the battery life ?? Its just not getting empty even after heavy use !! I just cannot beleive it !
    And the phone is pretty fast too, even with FingerUse HS.
    Awesome work !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Major bug. ... - missed call, and mesage alerts .. Doesnt appearing .. On main screen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    Major bug. ... - missed call, and mesage alerts .. Doesnt appearing .. On main screen
    Bro give as a break you are all complains here about this firmware........
    is not working this is not working that, say and something good about it and for the guy who spend a lot of time on it

On my phone appears both missed calls and also message alerts I don't know why is not able on your phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    Worked for me too. Try a hard reset.
    I always make it a point to format my MMC, then do a hard reset and then flash.
    That way, chances of problems are nearly eliminated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by goodakash
    Bro, what modifications have you done for increasing the battery life ?? Its just not getting empty even after heavy use !! I just cannot beleive it !
    And the phone is pretty fast too, even with FingerUse HS.
    Awesome work !!
    Ha ha ha, thanks buddy for your good complements... I worked a lot on it., so it is nice to hear good complements from good people!

its good man, thanks upakul

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Bro I am not good at adding languages or keyboards, so i release my firmwares in english only... Ok, i will try again today...
    Hi Upakul, thanx for your CFW again. It is wonderful. Excelent job, what you're doing here.

And here is to You and Deadline:
    Adding language to the system it self is pretty easy if you do it with this: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,19370.0.html .

Just extract the language you want from any original FW from navifirm and put all the folders given by the Tool to your CFW - and overwrite them. That's it. It worked for me with language #25 (Czech).

BUT! This process will edit system itself only. Any extra adds in Upakul's superb CFW (like HomeScreens) needs special care and editing. Most of the HomeScreens will work only in some "hybrid" settings where something will be translated to your local language and something will remain in english, I think. But Upakul is really skillful - he can surely modify it better than me.

:-)

Page 15 of 854 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast