Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 121 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension | Xtension^6 Navigation Edition Available

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Use these

Hit the THANKS button when you download!!
    do i put them on drive c or what? +1

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by cool~boy
    do i put them on drive c or what? +1
    Yes in C drive, these are the files I use in my CFW

BTW when installing QT apps an error will read Component QT Missing, ignore this message.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Yes in C drive, these are the files I use in my CFW

BTW when installing QT apps an error will read Component QT Missing, ignore this message.
    thx you very much its working right now +1 in tomorrow^^

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by cool~boy
    thx you very much its working right now +10 in tomorrow^^
    No problelm bro, your welcome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tend to lurk around these boards without saying anything, but this cfw is so good that I have to thank you for it upakul! You must put so much effort into these projects. Especially since you're uploading them over a slow as hell edge connection! Your dedication is really a credit to the community and has improved peoples experiences so much. If Nokia had any sense they'd buy the rights to your firmware and use it in all their 5800s!

I was on v31 and unable to update the firmware until I took the plunge and changed product code. Now its like I have a whole new phone! I'm on xtension ^ 2 and can't wait to try ^ 6.

As an indicator of how fast the phone is now has anyone tried benchmarking with speedygo? With tsunami I get 437/478! With the basic homescreen its 447/509!!

By way of comparison here are some other benchmarks I've seen on the internet:

Stock 5800: 264/269
    N97: 249/253 (disappointing)
    Omnia HD: 410/446 or 452/506, depending on where you look

Thats just crazy, according to speedygo it benchmarks at least as fast as the Omnia HD, if not significantly faster! Looking forward to see the results with the cpu at 400+mhz on ^ 6.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed how much of a battery hit there is with the cpu always running at full speed? I hope it isn't so much that its not worth using because I'm looking forward to it!

I don't know how this would happen but imo the best solution would be an app where we can change the cpu clockspeed ourselves, like HyperX's turbohd app for the omnia hd. I remember my old motorola rokr e8 had something like that as part of some cfw, you could crank it to 532mhz but that was a very different machine.

Once again, thanks upakul for giving me a free phone upgrade

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Upakul.....Nice Work with the Xtension^5 for the Rm-428 +1 for U.....can u please upload Xtension^6 Navigation Edition for Rm-428....with the new Speed2 Effect by Joker......Plzz Consider my request..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

which is faster XTEnsion 5 or 6?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    did you untick "CRT 308" ?
    Change the USB port to which you attach your 5800
    Insert to another port and try..
    If you are on PC, try the ports behind your CPU, they work if the ones in fron t pannels do not work

Take off the battery, insert it again.. click flash.. and try
    ok. i'll try to do that i did untick "CRT 308" will try to flash again. thanks upakul +10000

EDIT: Succesfully flashed X^5!!!! Nice work, Upakul! I really appreciate it. Your CFW is the one that convinced me to flash my tube even while under warranty ) +1 to you Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shot Maker
    I tend to lurk around these boards without saying anything, but this cfw is so good that I have to thank you for it upakul! You must put so much effort into these projects. Especially since you're uploading them over a slow as hell edge connection! Your dedication is really a credit to the community and has improved peoples experiences so much. If Nokia had any sense they'd buy the rights to your firmware and use it in all their 5800s!

I was on v31 and unable to update the firmware until I took the plunge and changed product code. Now its like I have a whole new phone! I'm on xtension ^ 2 and can't wait to try ^ 6.

As an indicator of how fast the phone is now has anyone tried benchmarking with speedygo? With tsunami I get 437/478! With the basic homescreen its 447/509!!

By way of comparison here are some other benchmarks I've seen on the internet:

Stock 5800: 264/269
    N97: 249/253 (disappointing)
    Omnia HD: 410/446 or 452/506, depending on where you look

Thats just crazy, according to speedygo it benchmarks at least as fast as the Omnia HD, if not significantly faster! Looking forward to see the results with the cpu at 400+mhz on ^ 6.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed how much of a battery hit there is with the cpu always running at full speed? I hope it isn't so much that its not worth using because I'm looking forward to it!

I don't know how this would happen but imo the best solution would be an app where we can change the cpu clockspeed ourselves, like HyperX's turbohd app for the omnia hd. I remember my old motorola rokr e8 had something like that as part of some cfw, you could crank it to 532mhz but that was a very different machine.

Once again, thanks upakul for giving me a free phone upgrade
    Yeah, Upakul's CFWs have always been top quality, so yeah, thanks are in order
    About the battery, i too did notice quite a drop in battery life... my phone's battery is at 50% or less after a day of work... something that didn't happen when i was on XTE Blaze.
    I wonder if there could be a version of X^5 without the CPU running at full speed.
    Don't get me wrong, i love the speed, but i have to think about battery life as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

AWESOME.,!!! u release another version again.,.
    i want flash with X^5 variant 2 now.,but i have a job until next week.,.
    bro.,can u make X^5 variant 2 with disable keylights.,?
    thx before.,.

btw.,thanks for putting my comments in first page.,.

see u next week.,.

best regard
    cingcut

Page 121 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast