Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Minima 1.1 RM-356 and RM-428 by oreo27 Updated June 06 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Calleja
    Ah... crap.

Alright then... anyone wanna do what asakau did with RM-356 for us RM-428ers? Add the homescreens, I mean. Anyone?
    i'll ask a favor from pirates if he can help us out

Quote Originally Posted by hrz
    thanks for this lite cfw.. i love it.. only default HS.. for another HS, i can install it later, for another apps, i can install it later.. :P
    going to try this..
    this is english version only right? can i add Malay on it? its my language.
    its from this thread.. http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,18522.0.html
    also edit for my own use.
    yes, you can add Malay language on it post it here in case other users are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by thendless
    If anyone wants speed and responsiveness and hasn't tried Minima yet, you will be in for a treat
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alienationz
    oreo just thought I would let you know I used mini on a nam 5800 Nav Edition and I did not get custom Boot screens and I got what looked like a standard carbideui theme on bootup..... I also could not open up the themes section so I went to ovi store and installed pizero's earth and set it from the option at the store.. it does appear that no themes installed either... I am NOT complaining just thought u might find these results interesting .. if I could give you +200 I would .. very awesome job .. I love the fact u did a cfw for rm 428. we get forgot alot lol hell even nokia did lol I had to change product code to go to v50 to begin with.. maybe that plays apart? I dunno but I am very interested in cookin my own fw up but a lil hesitent to screw something up.. I tryed flashing twice.. and same results.. but holy crap does this thing run faster then hell. and smoooth..

update.. lol I am one learnin dood.. I realized the c2z patch was causen it to choke out (reboot) .. so I made one with c2zmakerV1.1a on the phone and then used FirmwareEditor deleted the c2z1.1 in patches put my own c2z in there ...repacked reflashed and it is PERFECT... OMG I LOVE it when something goes right ..
    thanks for the feedback mate. appreciate it very much, let's ask if people are experiencing the same issue. yes, c2z is quite buggy and that's one of the things i haven't worked out yet will think of a better way in the future rather than integrating it into the Z:\ drive.

__________________________________________________ _____________

have other users experienced a missing boot screen and a white like theme on first boot?

what other bugs have you experienced?

i appreciate all the feedback mates, may it be positive or negative. this will really help in further developing of the firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the only thing I noticed is when i installed orange tsunami homescreen theme it never showed up when i tried activating it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks for reply oreo. +1. still edit some.. hope i will have a time to flashing my phone.. :P im a bit busy with work..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    Quote Originally Posted by Slava771
    Also, I found 2 spelling mistakes: "Personalise" and "Organise".
    thanks for the feedback mate. will include this in the next update +1
    I'm afraid Slava771 is actually introducing you to the battle of the spellings; There are two schools of spelling in the English language; one is the British school, which is used in the UK as well as most British Commonwealth nations. The other is that used in the US as well as most places that got English from the US (including the Philippines, Guam, Pueto Rico, etc). Using "z" in Personalize and Customize is acceptable spelling; it is just US spelling... Slava, being from Canada, however, uses the, also correct, UK version of Customise and Personalise. Usually when people offer "corrections" to spelling such as this they are somewhat joking.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can make these corrections or not; either way someone is going to say there's a spelling error.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i'll ask a favor from pirates if he can help us out
    Oh man, that would be so awesome... thank you! Please let us know if there's any news with this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by arcadeon54
    the only thing I noticed is when i installed orange tsunami homescreen theme it never showed up when i tried activating it.
    which one did you install mate?

Quote Originally Posted by hrz
    thanks for reply oreo. +1. still edit some.. hope i will have a time to flashing my phone.. :P im a bit busy with work..
    no problem mate good luck

Quote Originally Posted by merpius
    thanks for the feedback mate. will include this in the next update +1

I'm afraid Slava771 is actually introducing you to the battle of the spellings; There are two schools of spelling in the English language; one is the British school, which is used in the UK as well as most British Commonwealth nations. The other is that used in the US as well as most places that got English from the US (including the Philippines, Guam, Pueto Rico, etc). Using "z" in Personalize and Customize is acceptable spelling; it is just US spelling... Slava, being from Canada, however, uses the, also correct, UK version of Customise and Personalise. Usually when people offer "corrections" to spelling such as this they are somewhat joking.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can make these corrections or not; either way someone is going to say there's a spelling error.
    thanks for the info. +1. i'll research when i have time

maybe you are right, but i think, even if this is accurate information, that people from most counties have adopted the us spellings, or maybe it's just the influence that i've got here in the philippines. i'll have to do a bit more research on this and adopt the spelling that is most widely used. that's how much i think about every small detail about this firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Calleja
    Oh man, that would be so awesome... thank you! Please let us know if there's any news with this?
    i'll post as soon as i here anything from him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote from: arcadeon54 on 07 June 2010, 13:26

It was the new icon mod (OraTsu NewIcons.sis)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by arcadeon54
    Quote from: arcadeon54 on 07 June 2010, 13:26

It was the new icon mod (OraTsu NewIcons.sis)
    can you point me to the said sis? because you do need the orange tornado homescreen of you want orange tsunami to work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

bugs found. when connect to internet, no icon at network bar. plz fix. thanks
    btw, anyone face this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oreo just one glitch so far ... Music player is chokin out ..almost like a freeze but I am able to close and just change to power mp3.. any Idea why ? [rm-428]

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast