Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 299
  1. #181
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    First of all thanks for the Maps app, working very well..

    Is it possible to include hungarian T9 somehow?
    don't use the lang at all, only T9 is what I'm after.

    cheers

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by rvinno
    Hi!

    Can I request that you include our language "Filipino" on your next release? I've seen some CFW with our language, only it's named "Pilipino"..

    Thanks! I've been using Minima for a week already, no bugs so far! A lot better than the official one.. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Tibs
    First of all thanks for the Maps app, working very well..

    Is it possible to include hungarian T9 somehow?
    don't use the lang at all, only T9 is what I'm after.

    cheers

    i will try to add these variants on the next release mates.

    also, the omnia homescreen will be released pretty soon, so yo ucan expect Minima 1.3 to be released soon too.


  3. #183
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27


    i will try to add these variants on the next release mates.

    also, the omnia homescreen will be released pretty soon, so yo ucan expect Minima 1.3 to be released soon too.

    thanks man!

  4. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Hi Oreo,
    Thanks for keeping doing a great job! I am still to try v50 (I am on your v40 mod) - waiting for 1.3 : )
    Hey, about different languages..
    Why add Filipino and Hungarian only? They are nice languages but what about the others? How hard is it to add/remove languages? I need Russian by the way.. Can I add it myself? There are too many conflicting instructions on 5800 forums...
    Cheerz,
    --max

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27


    i will try to add these variants on the next release mates.

    also, the omnia homescreen will be released pretty soon, so yo ucan expect Minima 1.3 to be released soon too.


  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by maxthebuilder
    Hi Oreo,
    Thanks for keeping doing a great job! I am still to try v50 (I am on your v40 mod) - waiting for 1.3 : )
    Hey, about different languages..
    Why add Filipino and Hungarian only? They are nice languages but what about the others? How hard is it to add/remove languages? I need Russian by the way.. Can I add it myself? There are too many conflicting instructions on 5800 forums...
    Cheerz,
    --max
    removing languages is a piece of cake. adding them however, is painful and time consuming. however, i think i may have an easier solution of going about this. i only add languages by request so i'll count the russian request in too.

    update to all : the omnia homescreen is conflicting with my Minima BETA and my phone is actually screwed right now. I don't think we can update without flashing the ape variant but i'll try to find a way. i'm at work now so no joy.

    will update you guys soon.

  6. #186
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]


    You are the man! Muchas gracias!

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    removing languages is a piece of cake. adding them however, is painful and time consuming. however, i think i may have an easier solution of going about this. i only add languages by request so i'll count the russian request in too.

    update to all : the omnia homescreen is conflicting with my Minima BETA and my phone is actually screwed right now. I don't think we can update without flashing the ape variant but i'll try to find a way. i'm at work now so no joy.

    will update you guys soon.

  7. #187
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    hey man, how's the new CFW?

  8. #188
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Hello, how did you mod the haptic feedback? (both half of strentgh and level1-level2 switch)

    Thanks!

    EDIT: NVM just found out, need to edit 2000B494.txt

    Thanks!

  9. #189
    XXCiro
    Guest

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Hello, can I request that you include our language "Spanish" on your next release for RM-428?

    Thanks in advance..

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.3 RM-356 and RM-428 [July 13 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by rvinno
    hey man, how's the new CFW?
    released!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacho
    Hello, how did you mod the haptic feedback? (both half of strentgh and level1-level2 switch)

    Thanks!

    EDIT: NVM just found out, need to edit 2000B494.txt

    Thanks!
    lol. cheers mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXCiro
    Hello, can I request that you include our language "Spanish" on your next release for RM-428?

    Thanks in advance..
    noted. will start adding languages tomorrow!

    cheers!


 
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Dark Knight Edition v1(v2 Uploaded, Multiple Languages)
    By Abhi_UK in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM428 v40.2.005 - Pre Hacked (See Minima 1.1) June 06 2010
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:20 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW for 5800 ... StoXLight v0.8 [12/04/2010]
    By sto88 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:38 PM
  5. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •