Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 299
  1. #131
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 17 2010]

    Hi Oreo,

    Please don't forget about me. For me no French language means:

    - No voice dialing (prononcing a french name with my french accent does not work on an english phone).
    - No french keyboard means missing all french characters (no texting, e-mails, etc).
    - All apps installs in english (hoping I will not have to re-install apps when we get french).


    Gallery shows album art in e:\Music.
    Like many, I also love the Droid font crisp clear. This is an important Minima feature.

    Thank you for your fast Minima.

  2. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 17 2010]

    Can you unhide the Raging Thunder, Bounce Touch and Ovi Music unless you completely removed the applications.

    Can you also fix Ovi sync? It's not working

  3. #133
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 17 2010]

    IMHO, integrating fonts into Minima(!) CFM is unnecessary. There are thousands of them you can download and install with a simple drag and drop.

  4. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 17 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slava771
    IMHO, integrating fonts into Minima(!) CFM is unnecessary. There are thousands of them you can download and install with a simple drag and drop.
    If you don't integrate the font some applications like opera mobile will use the system default

  5. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by noise672
    Hi Oreo,

    Please don't forget about me. For me no French language means:

    - No voice dialing (prononcing a french name with my french accent does not work on an english phone).
    - No french keyboard means missing all french characters (no texting, e-mails, etc).
    - All apps installs in english (hoping I will not have to re-install apps when we get french).


    Gallery shows album art in e:\Music.
    Like many, I also love the Droid font crisp clear. This is an important Minima feature.

    Thank you for your fast Minima.
    hi mate.

    apps languages will be dependant on the app itself, not the language, so not all apps will support french. album art does not show in e:\music for me so there must be something off.

    by the way, i just uploaded the new 1.2 rm-428 with a lot more languages. i've been very, very busy this week and finally got time only now.

    cheers mate

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiMeds
    Can you unhide the Raging Thunder, Bounce Touch and Ovi Music unless you completely removed the applications.

    Can you also fix Ovi sync? It's not working
    i don't know what problems you are having with ovi sync because i don't use it mate. but i also didn't install any mod that could affect ovi sync in any way.

    you can install this to fix the menu issue that you have.

    http://www.multiupload.com/1VAMOHJYO3

    @all

    first post updated

  6. #136
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    thanks for the menu fix but i found more missing characters =(

  7. #137
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Oreo,

    Thank you so much for the languages. Everything looks just perfect. Album art still shows in e:\music, but I don't realy care because I use Nokia betalabs Photo Browser 0.09(5). You are right about apps languages, I did not have to re-install OviStore, OviMAps, X-Plore, Opera apac.

    I am VERY VERY happy +1

  8. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiMeds
    thanks for the menu fix but i found more missing characters =(
    hmm, it looks like i have to get help with the fonts or change them completely. i found a very lovely one which is used in pirates_killer's firmware. it was done by dcr_ni. look at it here and tell me what you think.i might integrate that into the next release mate.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,21194.0.html

    Quote Originally Posted by noise672
    Oreo,

    Thank you so much for the languages. Everything looks just perfect. Album art still shows in e:\music, but I don't realy care because I use Nokia betalabs Photo Browser 0.09(5). You are right about apps languages, I did not have to re-install OviStore, OviMAps, X-Plore, Opera apac.

    I am VERY VERY happy +1
    cheers mate sorry for the delay. i was fixing and am still fixing a lot of things in my personal life

  9. #139
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    I'd been looking for this fw..thanx oreo..its really fast and simple.

  10. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Minima 1.2 RM-356 and RM-428 [June 27 2010]

    some patches are not working like disablelog.


 
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Dark Knight Edition v1(v2 Uploaded, Multiple Languages)
    By Abhi_UK in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM428 v40.2.005 - Pre Hacked (See Minima 1.1) June 06 2010
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:20 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW for 5800 ... StoXLight v0.8 [12/04/2010]
    By sto88 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:38 PM
  5. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •