Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    471
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    dude.
    Ive been using ur cfw v1.1 and its great so far
    but have a prob w/ the pre installed ramblow,thought it was full ver.but 2 days ago the app said 'trial exprired' and asks me a registration key,

    I have a cracked ramblow.and cant install it to overwrite coz its pre installed on the cfw :/

    Any help?

    Thanks 4 the good job and great work though

    +1 again

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by gonemad02
    dude.
    Ive been using ur cfw v1.1 and its great so far
    but have a prob w/ the pre installed ramblow,thought it was full ver.but 2 days ago the app said 'trial exprired' and asks me a registration key,

    I have a cracked ramblow.and cant install it to overwrite coz its pre installed on the cfw :/

    Any help?

    Thanks 4 the good job and great work though

    +1 again
    trial version i never faced that ok i will chk out that and get back to u
    but in v1.1 there was a small problem with ramblow and that was the settings i mean u have to configure them each time

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by mihir160489
    trial version i never faced that ok i will chk out that and get back to u
    but in v1.1 there was a small problem with ramblow and that was the settings i mean u have to configure them each time
    this may help you..

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg247193

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    thanks pirates +1

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    471
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by mihir160489
    trial version i never faced that ok i will chk out that and get back to u
    but in v1.1 there was a small problem with ramblow and that was the settings i mean u have to configure them each time
    Yes dude.experienced that prob too plus the trial issue.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    471
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    got the trial prob fixed,thanks to pirates +1 to you bro

    But the thing mihir said bout the settings option that you have to configure everytime

    Thanks anyway mihir +1 4 u too

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by gonemad02
    got the trial prob fixed,thanks to pirates +1 to you bro

    But the thing mihir said bout the settings option that you have to configure everytime

    Thanks anyway mihir +1 4 u too
    the bug which i was talking abt is corrected in v2
    the setting are set by default to memory boost and background to theme

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    471
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by mihir160489
    the bug which i was talking abt is corrected in v2
    the setting are set by default to memory boost and background to theme
    oh i see i see thanks will try it maybe 2mwr

    +1 again to you dude haha

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    In the most shocking game of this years World Cup, the Swiss team was able to beat Spain. Their 1-0 victory, which could not have been predicted by anyone, was a huge shock and a huge accomplishment for the Swiss team.

    Get PavTube Ringtone Maker full version for FREE!!!
    http://www.pavtube.com/promotion/2010-world-cup.html

    Pavtube Ringtone Maker is a powerful ringtone maker software that supports convert any videos like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, FLV, MKV, RM, XviD, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, M2TS, DAT, 3GP, VOB, etc, and audios such as MP3, M4A, MP2, MPA, WMA, AAC, AC3, MKA, OGG, AIFF, RA, RAM, WAV, APE, FLAC, etc into ringtones for playback on iPhone, PSP, Zune, iPod, etc.
    How to make FIFA World Cup songs as ringtones

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    687
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - V2 Fifa World Cup Edition

    nice work mate do it for v60


 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Dark Knight Edition v1(v2 Uploaded, Multiple Languages)
    By Abhi_UK in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - XFW Basic ROM Skeleton Developer's Edition
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 03:10 AM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50.0.005 - Hack & Turbo Edition by Sil3nt
    By silent88 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:25 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - XFW - Daily Mobile Edition
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:21 AM
  5. Win a trip To FIFA World Cup 2010 with Sony Ericsson
    By Mr Bean in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •