Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift updated to eXtreme Reloaded (page 8) (the best you can get)

I reckon I'll wait.. eXtreme reloaded based on feedback seems to be more buggy? +1 for giving me the wallpaper

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift updated to eXtreme Reloaded (page 8) (the best you can get)

Well i've just installed it can't find any bugs very happy with it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just installed it.. I have got 67.5 mb free ram after second boot
    I am gonna use firebird theme with this.. I didn't like theme effects though .. especially the one where it zooms in showing bad resolution image of 0.5 second.

Amazing work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I also have to compare this with
    [No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

Has anybody tried both of them? If so, please let me know your experience (comparison)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well i had [No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED] for a few days and this one for a couple of hours and i,m having real problems choosing between the both of them
    I think they both use the same theme effect but for some reason it doesn't seem as "sharp" with this theme as mentioned above
    I prefer the layout of the other one the way apps have been put into folders and the fact that it had the "Remove Show Open Apps.rmp" patch and a couple of other things included (killme & Nokia Filebrowser") but they are easy to add
    The standard theme with this some menus i like but other menus and icons not so much
    The gallery on both of them shows a whole heap of annoying Garmin/Ndrive images but i think DcR-Nl plans to block those in the next version
    As far as performance this one does seem to have a bit more free ram
    In conclusion well i can't make my mind up, i'll just see what updates DcR-Nl makes in his next version and probably try that as i enjoy ********** around with software

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy1001
    Well i had [No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED] for a few days and this one for a couple of hours and i,m having real problems choosing between the both of them
    I think they both use the same theme effect but for some reason it doesn't seem as "sharp" with this theme as mentioned above
    I prefer the layout of the other one the way apps have been put into folders and the fact that it had the "Remove Show Open Apps.rmp" patch and a couple of other things included (killme & Nokia Filebrowser") but they are easy to add
    The standard theme with this some menus i like but other menus and icons not so much
    The gallery on both of them shows a whole heap of annoying Garmin/Ndrive images but i think DcR-Nl plans to block those in the next version
    As far as performance this one does seem to have a bit more free ram
    In conclusion well i can't make my mind up, i'll just see what updates DcR-Nl makes in his next version and probably try that as i enjoy ********** around with software
    Hello ziggy1001,
    Thanks a lot for your comparison
    I'll stick to this one as more RAM is free.
    I'll definitely try new version by DcR-Nl.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does exTreme reloaded have reduced touch screen vibration? This is the only deciding point between this and DCR-Ni's CFW for me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

When will the version with fixed .mif files be released?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can You Add Chinese fonts in it? I only want to read chinnese song title,so when we list chinese song the font not appeared to be boxes..How? only read not interfacing ,thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by asen88
    Can You Add Chinese fonts in it? I only want to read chinnese song title,so when we list chinese song the font not appeared to be boxes..How? only read not interfacing ,thanks
    You can use the unicode font for that purpose. I too needed chinese fonts to read my songs' title and the fonts worked like a charm for me

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast