Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 277
  1. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    60
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoo
    Yes its possible.. Install this and reboot ur phone mate
    thanks mate...
    edit: i installed the .sis file and it created a txt file (101f8557) in c:\private\10202be9...restarted the fone and tried the web browser then exit. i checked in x-plore and found out that it created e:\system\cache BUT still it has a cache folder in C:\system...is it normal to have 2 caches after installing the mod (browser to e? thanks

  2. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruster
    Why don't you tell us how? :P
    Well, i noticed that my videos was in the list of possible ringtones so i copied an mp3 to E: Videos and it worked

  3. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    495
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Well, i noticed that my videos was in the list of possible ringtones so i copied an mp3 to E: Videos and it worked

    ive tried that.. still no joy ive put them in music folder and yeah it shows up in media player etc etc.. but when go into settings to select a custom tone for sms or ringtone... it dont show up!

  4. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    i noticed something, when writing an SMS, sometimes, the back space button keeps on erasing the messages i previously typed even i have lifted of my thumb from the screen... this is in alphanumeric mode..

  5. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by madweegie

    ive tried that.. still no joy ive put them in music folder and yeah it shows up in media player etc etc.. but when go into settings to select a custom tone for sms or ringtone... it dont show up!
    Thats because of the music searching on E music mod. If you want to use an mp3 as a ringtone, put it elsewhere, i chose to put it in videos folder so the system can read it

  6. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    495
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Thanks bud just stuck them in C: sound files folder and all is good

  7. #137
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by asoutiyal
    For those, ram patcher is not working in extreme version please hard reset your phone after flashing. It is already stated in my post.
    I've read it, and performed an hard reset, but it didn't help. RomPatcher didn't work.
    Unfortunately, I cannot use your great CFW, because I need russian and hebrew languages on my phone, and I don't have the time to learn how to add languages to rofs2.
    Unless there is a possibility to make all the modification on rofs3.. like gabika did.

  8. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Well, i noticed that my videos was in the list of possible ringtones so i copied an mp3 to E: Videos and it worked
    worked fine! thanks!

    EDIT: Anyone else noticed very slow effect when opening contact from contact bar hs? Also I can't get silent camera mode with any camera sounds selected... Other than that excellent and really fast cfw...

  9. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruster
    worked fine! thanks!

    EDIT: Anyone else noticed very slow effect when opening contact from contact bar hs? Also I can't get silent camera mode with any camera sounds selected... Other than that excellent and really fast cfw...
    Extreme version doesnot have camera sound off.

  10. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800xm v50 Swift Redefined (the ultimate cfw)

    Quote Originally Posted by NetSkipper
    I've read it, and performed an hard reset, but it didn't help. RomPatcher didn't work.
    Unfortunately, I cannot use your great CFW, because I need russian and hebrew languages on my phone, and I don't have the time to learn how to add languages to rofs2.
    Unless there is a possibility to make all the modification on rofs3.. like gabika did.
    Did you manually checked that a folder named patches is there in your memory card. If not then The reason would be that your memory card may have password in it, so while flashing there was no access given. Solution- create a folder patches manually in memory card and put the patches in it.


 
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Give the N97, N97 Mini, X6 & 5800 a swift kick.
    By bronxboy in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 844
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 04:17 PM
  2. gDeskg DesignS - Vista2 Updated (page 66)
    By pesiran in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1175
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - v50 - Swift v50 CFW
    By asoutiyal in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
  5. Saving web page in Nokia 5800 XM
    By shahood in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 12:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •