Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 87 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

Quote Originally Posted by taz_mw
    hi i'm still running v5 cfw and was wondering how the 'Disable Logs' in rom patcher works. I activated it and then made a call but it was still displayed in the log. Please tell me how to make this work.
    patch is not working.
    oh well btw..
    *personal opinion ..
    dun change to c6 XD
    hahahahaha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

How to organize menu c6 to extreme menu ? Is any body help and give me link for this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by uchielzz
    .for everyone which has flashed his phone. there's some bug on this newest CFWis media bar fixed?
    haven't had a problem with mediabar yet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good FW.Haven't found any bug yet.Also the startup ram has 59MB.Nice work.God Bless You.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@pirates

a lame question... usually when we flash our phones... at the end of flash.. when JAF says ""done"".. .the phone restart normally... right??

in this C6 version this isnt happens with me... keeps on Test Mode screen... even with the original FW by PNHT this happens... then I must to remove the bat and re-insert then I can use the phone... but.. strangely is the phone works normally after this... and even if i use the pirates fw original.. without any modifications by myself...

this happens just with me or is it normal happens to someone more

Thx =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by soulburner
    @pirates

a lame question... usually when we flash our phones... at the end of flash.. when JAF says ""done"".. .the phone restart normally... right??

in this C6 version this isnt happens with me... keeps on Test Mode screen... even with the original FW by PNHT this happens... then I must to remove the bat and re-insert then I can use the phone... but.. strangely is the phone works normally after this... and even if i use the pirates fw original.. without any modifications by myself...

Thx =)
    tick normal mode flash

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@pirates

Thx =)
    its normal.... don't worry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@pranil and @Rabanasta...

thx... i thought i was doing something wrong =)

@ pirates

man... i've found a bug.... kill it!!! eheheh

I added a PT-BR language from this thread from PHNT - http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...ight=languages - well... till now its ok.. right... so... i flashed my phone.. no problems... but i having a problem since i saw in your previous version... when you select prediction text language... shows me the languages: English ((ok))... nederlands... francais... deutsch and romana... but isnt shows me the pt-br language... BUT.... if i try to change my phone language ((i'd prefer in english)) i have the option to change to PT-br... some tips...

in languages.txt ((\Resource\Bootdata)) file only shows

01,d

so this is cant be the problem... and yes.. i've added the ecom0-2 from here - http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated -...

and yes... there is a free space here.... i do step by step to add my own language... where and how do i clean these other languages and how to show my own??

well... the job to add the language works.. because i can see in phone language... but in best stuff... write my sms ((im totally addicted)) i just cant see the option... well... how can we solve this

Thanks =)

[b]edit 1[b]

@pirates.... another bug.... man... this is an infestation!!! =)

so.. when you lock the phone with the hw key... the screen keeps show it contents.. so you need to wait to goes black.... its a nonsense... but save me some bat....

And the breathing light keeps glowing... i dont want to remove because make me see what is happening in my phone... =)

Thanks =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@pranil

thx... i thought i was doing something wrong =)

hey always mark on Factory Set.... so you can avoid Hard-Reset after flashing + you will get maximum phone memory upto 84+ MB
    its true.... tested by ME

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

working excellent pirates but gallery still showing garmin images and one thing more can u plz me how change shutdown screen and startup tone??

Page 87 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast