Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 444 of 499 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4985
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (fixed v. released!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo81
    I just can't say on how many levels you got me wrong.
    When someone still doesn't have a Facebookaccount perhaps this person has a reason?

I registered on Facebook and voted for him. My only reason 4 not registering till now was that i dont want to use multiple networks. And I don't register in a network i dont want to use.
    I was asking for a better way for someone without facebook. It was was just a question.
    Mabe you should think twice before offending people.
    chill mate.........
    its only till this month end.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (fixed v. released!!!!)

Oh, i'm fine with the facebook-thing.
    I would still be fine even if voting were mandatory.
    As i said, i was just asking because i didn't have an account.

But what am i supposed to think about that "thats whats wrong with the world" - thing?
    Doesn't that sound a little bit weird to you?
    I have seen peole getting smashed in the face for far less
    (no, it was no me)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ASC33
    vote promise does not download
    did not need to

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Whats ur position currently pirates?
    I'll start to advertise for u coz I will be disqualified. :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

look.man i dnt stand nywhr in modding nd cfw things... but i got my ryt to say ... nd i just want to say u always made awesome cfw's nd this is da first time dat people are saying abt dat voting thing cos thr is some restriction...

dnt take me wrong but dnt u think dat if i say dat i hav tried to vote u 100 times .. dat doesnt means its true...

my request is to open dnloading cfw to everyone like u did everytime earlier...

nd i dnt want ny other member to interect directly nd accusing me on this thing... say watever u want .. but generally..

thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by emphaty
    Can I direct flash from c6 firmware to v52?
    you can..

Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    That file is only responsible for ovi contacts.
    +1 mate

+1 zulfan.signither for helping...
    Quote Originally Posted by hax1000
    eeek got a problem with the download link, i just voted for like 5 on each lol.

umm can somebody help me... please?

looking forward to it thanks.

edit: got it already, i think the 9 hs link is not available, i downloaded 3hs.

thanks again
    glad you can get the download links.. i already made a very simple .exe
    9hs, check the thread name.. not yet for 9HS
    Hi,
    on my phone the ovi-Store doesent work (when i click it, nothing happens)
    When i try to install the version .....121 it gets install error 5.
    Any suggestions?
    PS: is it normal that the flashing procedure didn't "reset" the phone?
    (I mean my settings etc where still there after the flash)
    yups.. im still seeking how to get rid of that..

Quote Originally Posted by satiros
    @mojojo81
    well my friend i know pirates killer said you dont have to vote to get the cfw
    But anyway dont you think its fine to open in 1 minute an account in facebook (and you dont have to use it)and help those who spent days weeks months and years to give you that cfw
    Well if you dont and anybody who doesnt vote-help
    I believe its easy for them to say thats whats wrong with the world!!!
    Less and less want to give something !
    thanks mate +1
    I just can't say on how many levels you got me wrong.
    When someone still doesn't have a Facebookaccount perhaps this person has a reason?

I registered on Facebook and voted for him. My only reason 4 not registering till now was that i dont want to use multiple networks. And I don't register in a network i dont want to use.
    I was asking for a better way for someone without facebook. It was was just a question.
    Mabe you should think twice before offending people.
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedraj
    look.man i dnt stand nywhr in modding nd cfw things... but i got my ryt to say ... nd i just want to say u always made awesome cfw's nd this is da first time dat people are saying abt dat voting thing cos thr is some restriction...

dnt take me wrong but dnt u think dat if i say dat i hav tried to vote u 100 times .. dat doesnt means its true...

my request is to open dnloading cfw to everyone like u did everytime earlier...

nd i dnt want ny other member to interect directly nd accusing me on this thing... say watever u want .. but generally..

thanks a lot
    due to download system... it just open the link, for those who dont have fb account, and still dont want to create new fb account, you still can get download links....
    the download system means not to burden the users!!!

messages below is to all

it's optional for people... please read term and condition we applied... hope it will be easier.. and we cant expose the links until c7 contest end...

and this maybe will be implement on next release of PIRATED version..
    as im still learning that application.. hope this clear everything... and if it's still burden you... cant say anything.. is it hard to keep pressing any key in download system and wasting your time by only less than 1 minute??while we're always wasting time when waiting for something...im confused..

Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    Whats ur position currently pirates?
    I'll start to advertise for u coz I will be disqualified. :P
    lol.. im 13..fall from 8..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

pirates_killer: Did you try implement slide unlock to this CFW? It would be usefull and cool Thx.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Downloaded 3HS, autoinstaller opens now but still not able to install, tried with 7HS working autoinstaller. Still cannot change fonts on both 3HS and 7HS, fonts under E:/Resource/Fonts. Thank you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pan_Filuta
    pirates_killer: Did you try implement slide unlock to this CFW? It would be usefull and cool Thx.
    It cant yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by vidgen13
    Downloaded 3HS, autoinstaller opens now but still not able to install, tried w
    ith 7HS working autoinstaller. Still cannot change fonts on both 3HS and 7HS, fonts under E:/Resource/Fonts. Thank you
    Are you put all sis,jar in correct place to install?? Btw, fonts now depend on your languages set,.. Some country use 3 fonts, some coiuntry use 4 fonts... Make sure to recognise it first...check at your z:\resource\fonts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

EXE file works quite well!! +1 @pirates
    Although v6 is on the slower side...

Page 444 of 499 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494 ... LastLast