Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 424 of 499 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4985
  1. #4231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    226
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    @pirates killer
    sorry i cant vote for you anymore!!!!
    I have voted with my three facebook acounts days ago



  2. #4232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by satiros
    @pirates killer
    sorry i cant vote for you anymore!!!!
    I have voted with my three facebook acounts days ago


    no problem mates...

    thanks all for voting us.. really appreciate ur time

  3. #4233
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Hi all,

    Just flashed RM356v52 PIRATEDv6 5HS to my 5800. When phone is starting after PIN input, it just blinks screen and says: "Device does not support this feature" and "System error". Nothing is drawn on screen exept those errors, battery status and signal strength. I did hard reset before updating, just to be sure, deleted the E:\private, E:\resource, E:\sys, E:\system and E:\patches as well. After flashin, did hard reset again, but problem persists. I used original 52.0.007 firmware, and replaced only .fpsx file correctly renaming it. My phone is Scandinavia Navi (058683. Kinda clueless here had my fair share of fw flashing but nothing like this so far

  4. #4234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by signither
    still the same. im running win7 64bit by the way, will it cause the issue?
    I always have that error when i install jaf on win7 x64.
    I ignore and flash normally but i always get some warning messages after flashing successfully.
    I never have that error when i install on win7 x86 (or other problems).
    Tested several times.

  5. #4235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed
    Hi all,

    Just flashed RM356v52 PIRATEDv6 5HS to my 5800. When phone is starting after PIN input, it just blinks screen and says: "Device does not support this feature" and "System error". Nothing is drawn on screen exept those errors, battery status and signal strength. I did hard reset before updating, just to be sure, deleted the E:\private, E:\resource, E:\sys, E:\system and E:\patches as well. After flashin, did hard reset again, but problem persists. I used original 52.0.007 firmware, and replaced only .fpsx file correctly renaming it. My phone is Scandinavia Navi (058683. Kinda clueless here had my fair share of fw flashing but nothing like this so far
    that's totally crappy... anyone have this?
    Quote Originally Posted by slowdive
    I always have that error when i install jaf on win7 x64.
    I ignore and flash normally but i always get some warning messages after flashing successfully.
    I never have that error when i install on win7 x86 (or other problems).
    Tested several times.
    try make it run compatible with xp sp3




  6. #4236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    @Betrayed

    let me check and flash and prove for scandinavian fw

  7. #4237
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    try make it run compatible with xp sp3
    tried that, still cannot

    Quote Originally Posted by slowdive
    I always have that error when i install jaf on win7 x64.
    I ignore and flash normally but i always get some warning messages after flashing successfully.
    I never have that error when i install on win7 x86 (or other problems).
    Tested several times.
    i ignore the warning, but when i tried to run pkey, i got this error:


  8. #4238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by signither
    tried that, still cannot
    i ignore the warning, but when i tried to run pkey, i got this error:

    it may due to incompatible pkey version..i use jaf 1.98.66 beta

  9. #4239
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    @Betrayed

    let me check and flash and prove for scandinavian fw
    Ok, thanks, just flashed 3HS version, and it works mostly, homescreen is f'd thought. There should be widgets right?

  10. #4240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356v52 - PIRATEDv6 v52 3,5,7,8 HS EDITION (NOW RELEASED!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed
    Hi all,

    Just flashed RM356v52 PIRATEDv6 5HS to my 5800. When phone is starting after PIN input, it just blinks screen and says: "Device does not support this feature" and "System error". Nothing is drawn on screen exept those errors, battery status and signal strength. I did hard reset before updating, just to be sure, deleted the E:\private, E:\resource, E:\sys, E:\system and E:\patches as well. After flashin, did hard reset again, but problem persists. I used original 52.0.007 firmware, and replaced only .fpsx file correctly renaming it. My phone is Scandinavia Navi (058683. Kinda clueless here had my fair share of fw flashing but nothing like this so far
    kindly check ur fw files ? check if ya are using all the files to flash rofs2, rofs3, core and etc


 
Page 424 of 499 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •