Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 384 of 499 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4985
  1. #3831
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    the post was regarding my new pirated based cfw...can ya please read...
    waitn 4 c6 v12 and for v60 for 5800. was this on topic dude? y u kp poking ya nose in ma post?

  2. #3832
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    68
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Can someone please post the steps that i have to do after i install the cfw because they are not listed properly anywhere. After i flash with CFW i wait for the reboot message to appear and click ok, after phone starts what should i do? I waited for apps to install and i got an error about an app having to be installed manually. What to do next? Format MS? Hard reset? i did both and no apps where installed at all and phone was VERY buggy and slow.

  3. #3833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    948
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonis3d
    Can someone please post the steps that i have to do after i install the cfw because they are not listed properly anywhere. After i flash with CFW i wait for the reboot message to appear and click ok, after phone starts what should i do? I waited for apps to install and i got an error about an app having to be installed manually. What to do next? Format MS? Hard reset? i did both and no apps where installed at all and phone was VERY buggy and slow.
    check the first page mate and hardreset ur phone and flash again after flashing hardreset ur phone again. Don't take back up from ovi suite coz it will also takes setting backup which coz bugs.

  4. #3834
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Identity
    @gautam_5800

    I think these are the files you are after
    BTW, what do you want to convert it to? c6-5800 to 5800?

    thanx mate...+1 added will check and pm ya bro....


    Quote Originally Posted by jahmeego
    @gautam_5800. i succeed in removing default email application thanks to Binha, he provided files.

    After removing i get 63mb ram at startup and after 61mb
    I told ya bro that Email app is of no good use....thanx a ton bro...can ya give the app file for it or create the list of files and post....+1 added and +1 will add later

  5. #3835
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    68
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Hey guys there is something wrong with the video recorder, after i record a small video and press Stop, it lags a lot and takes a long time to process video and the video keeps recording even after having pressed the stop button! Is there a fix for this? I don't think i can live with that

  6. #3836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonis3d
    Hey guys there is something wrong with the video recorder, after i record a small video and press Stop, it lags a lot and takes a long time to process video and the video keeps recording even after having pressed the stop button! Is there a fix for this? I don't think i can live with that
    Record again if same problem then we think about it. Its normal in Symbian and mostly its happen bcoz of RAM and other hardware.

  7. #3837
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    68
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by jahmeego
    Record again if same problem then we think about it. Its normal in Symbian and mostly its happen bcoz of RAM and other hardware.
    I tried many many times but same thing happes over and over. Free Ram is 53MB :S i didn't have this problem with other CFW, only with this one

    EDIT: Lol i restarted a couple of times and it doesn't do it anymore! Yea!!! But now i found another problem, when i record a video and then press the button with the recycle bin to delete it when i press it for the first time it says camera is in use and doesn't delete it, i have to press it again to delete it :/

  8. #3838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonis3d
    I tried many many times but same thing happes over and over. Free Ram is 53MB :S i didn't have this problem with other CFW, only with this one

    EDIT: Lol i restarted a couple of times and it doesn't do it anymore! Yea!!! But now i found another problem, when i record a video and then press the button with the recycle bin to delete it when i press it for the first time it says camera is in use and doesn't delete it, i have to press it again to delete it :/
    thats a default bug in c6 firmware...ya have to wait for a couple of secs ya cant delete instantly

  9. #3839
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    68
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    thats a default bug in c6 firmware...ya have to wait for a couple of secs ya cant delete instantly
    Oh ok then, it isn't annoying anyway. Also one more question, can i remove the email thing cause i don't use it at all.

  10. #3840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [with 15 cfws inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonis3d
    Oh ok then, it isn't annoying anyway. Also one more question, can i remove the email thing cause i don't use it at all.

    yes you can....if ya dont use...


 
Page 384 of 499 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •