Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 364 of 499 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4985
  1. #3631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    but i never mentioned that i founded it and i did it n all..
    cumon yaar, dont take other's credit. grow up dude.
    like now u said that give +1 to google. u wud had said b4. hahahahah
    so plz dont steel other's work next time okay.. ppl here are genuine.
    thanx i will credit google the next time...

  2. #3632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pranil^s Reflection
    On-Topic
    @ Everyone...... Im working on V51 CFW, want some suggestions.
    dont ask abt C6 mods....... coz we can't use all mods in Origional.
    some may be possible.
    but tell u something guys......... its really hard to leave C6 CFW. coz i already fallen in love with it.

    Off-Topic
    @Gautam & zavenfoizon
    Chill Dudes....... dont clash for Credits....
    use Credit Cards.... :P
    guys i cudn't find GOOGLE in Members List :P
    so add +1 me for My efforts of searching.

    Happy n Breaking New
    I reached 1000 posts.
    Im Forum Elder now.
    so lets Party here
    no Alcohole please.... only Cold-Drinks.
    so go out frm ur home n buy some cold drinks n drink...
    congrats bro. can tell rank in step wise.....

  3. #3633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pranil^s Reflection
    On-Topic
    @ Everyone...... Im working on V51 CFW, want some suggestions.
    dont ask abt C6 mods....... coz we can't use all mods in Origional.
    some may be possible.
    but tell u something guys......... its really hard to leave C6 CFW. coz i already fallen in love with it.

    Off-Topic
    @Gautam & zavenfoizon
    Chill Dudes....... dont clash for Credits....
    use Credit Cards.... :P
    guys i cudn't find GOOGLE in Members List :P
    so add +1 me for My efforts of searching.

    Happy n Breaking New
    I reached 1000 posts.
    Im Forum Elder now.
    so lets Party here
    no Alcohole please.... only Cold-Drinks.
    so go out frm ur home n buy some cold drinks n drink...
    congrats!!
    so what does elder ppl do?? jus sit aside..
    jus kidding..
    good job dude.. appreciate ya efforts.

  4. #3634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pranil^s Reflection
    On-Topic
    @ Everyone...... Im working on V51 CFW, want some suggestions.
    dont ask abt C6 mods....... coz we can't use all mods in Origional.
    some may be possible.
    but tell u something guys......... its really hard to leave C6 CFW. coz i already fallen in love with it.

    Off-Topic
    @Gautam & zavenfoizon
    Chill Dudes....... dont clash for Credits....
    use Credit Cards.... :P
    guys i cudn't find GOOGLE in Members List :P
    so add +1 me for My efforts of searching.

    Happy n Breaking New
    I reached 1000 posts.
    Im Forum Elder now.
    so lets Party here
    no Alcohole please.... only Cold-Drinks.
    so go out frm ur home n buy some cold drinks n drink...

    Hey pranil bro if ya need any help buzz me on ym....im always there...gonna steal more from google but will credit google for it....
    +1 google

  5. #3635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    thanx i will credit google the next time...
    yup thats like a good boy..

  6. #3636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    BTW guys don forget to poll

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=31277.15

    thanx to all the users my CFW is at the top...keep voting

  7. #3637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    BTW guys don forget to poll

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=31277.15

    thanx to all the users my CFW is at the top...keep voting
    Good brother, but maker of this firmware was pirates and the poll includes pirates v2 all so... My suggestion to pirates remove your name from Poll. you r the maker brother all are taking your firmware and make some changes. You r not like them.

  8. #3638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by jaheeruddin
    Good brother, but maker of this firmware was pirates and the poll includes pirates v2 all so... My suggestion to pirates remove your name from Poll. you r the maker brother all are taking your firmware and make some changes. You r not like them.
    im finding it difficult to understand ur english.....can ya use comma or fullstop...and improve ur grammer

  9. #3639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    im finding it difficult to understand ur english.....can ya use comma or fullstop...and improve ur grammer
    oh, sorry. i mean poll must includes only moderators of Pirates v2.

    i dont know much grammar then it. can u teach me Big brother.

  10. #3640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51[2 new CFW, expertti and michael322]

    Quote Originally Posted by jaheeruddin
    oh, sorry. i mean poll must includes only moderators of Pirates v2.

    i dont know much grammar then it. can u teach me Big brother.

    still confusing.....hey btw hows ur work on the new firmware goin on


 
Page 364 of 499 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •