Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 340 of 499 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4985
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

Quote Originally Posted by soulburner
    @maler

mate... the vivaz facebook its crap app... vibrate on each key u use... this is a damn batt ""chupacabra""... i used it for 10mins and hated... besides... when u post anything it show "via Openeng Tech"... someone that doesnt knows what is can think u have a ""xing-ling" phone... instead ur hard and expensive tube... right then i dont use it anymore... i use facebook thru web anyway...

install games... even on Z... its not a good idea... makes the files bigger... its better u get the AutoInstaller and voila... install bunch of apps at once.. =)

the same to custom dic... photobrowser and others... =)

i think this.... when u release a cfw... this must be fast... stable... minimum of apps installed.... some cfw's doesnt even has the Nokia File Browser... and apps is very personal... i like of some... and u like others... u like to see the wheather... i never used this kind of app... so... its personal... now... apps like AutoInstaller... uninstallKing... ramblow... its ok... because they are usual apps thats everyone uses... right

other... i TOTALLY agree with with the mod to insert my own image... i like of diff music and image... then... i want to see them... =)... i add my photo with my gf.... its my tube... so... its my stuff... right?? so.. i totally agree with this...

and about the dic german... i dont think it will be nice... because since he releasing the cfw to world... and english is way known in the world than german ((please DONT misunderstand me... i think german is a great lang and i will learn someday... this is a wish of mine.... i'm brazilian and i love to learn others langs... Marvinloess can tell u ... =)...)) so... u can add the lang after... its easy... =)

menu 4x4.... ehehe... despite i'm using the 3x4 menu... ehehe... there has only one thing that i love in a 4 way... and i can sure u that is not the menu mode... ehehehehe =)... but the menu mode its easy to change... so... no matters =)

about the camera sound... u can get the mod that i make to camera sound.... focus and shutter totally silent... in the official c6 mods thread u can get this mod and many others =)

So... i think this is everything....

Thanks =)
    i dont use the facebook app i only put the sony cer in its a very small file and i put it only for the peoples who use the app. they can now install the java.

I put only small games in all games have 2.5mb thats all
    and when i put too AI i have 2.5 mb on z and 2.5 mb on c or e.
    and when in z i have 2.5 mb on z thats all

nokia custom dict has 32 kb
    autoinstaller 42kb
    bt receiver 84kb
    filebrowser 112kb
    fontrouter+lt 88kb
    german dict 438kb
    phonetorch + virtualkey + wvirtual.. = 700kb
    and nokia photo browser is 1.5 mb thats big you are right

but nothing from the app has a autostart option too make ram smaller.
    only little files who came too c like the config from filebrowser or killme or fontrouter but all the files some smaller what i make the install from ovistore smaller!

and many people use other apps i dont write all peoples need this cfw.
    and peoples can write what for apps in z and what for apps remove then i make a lite and full or so.with games or without games.

and i put german in why its a german eng fw
    i have ger for nokia maps 3.06 in + ger for messagereader.

the camera mod what do you say make the sound on silent off.
    and with this i have the sound on default off. why no sound on cameracapture1... thats better for me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

Quote Originally Posted by maler
    i dont use the facebook app i only put the sony cer in its a very small file and i put it only for the peoples who use the app. they can now install the java.

I put only small games in all games have 2.5mb thats all
    and when i put too AI i have 2.5 mb on z and 2.5 mb on c or e.
    and when in z i have 2.5 mb on z thats all

nokia custom dict has 32 kb
    autoinstaller 42kb
    bt receiver 84kb
    filebrowser 112kb
    fontrouter+lt 88kb
    german dict 438kb
    phonetorch + virtualkey + wvirtual.. = 700kb
    and nokia photo browser is 1.5 mb thats big you are right

but nothing from the app has a autostart option too make ram smaller.
    only little files who came too c like the config from filebrowser or killme or fontrouter but all the files some smaller what i make the install from ovistore smaller!

and many people use other apps i dont write all peoples need this cfw.
    and peoples can write what for apps in z and what for apps remove then i make a lite and full or so.with games or without games.

and i put german in why its a german eng fw
    i have ger for nokia maps 3.06 in + ger for messagereader.

the camera mod what do you say make the sound on silent off.
    and with this i have the sound on default off. why no sound on cameracapture1... thats better for me.

aahh... now i understood... only the .cer.... ok.. ok... i agree...

i REALLY do prefer spent my E space instead my C space... i like to spare the C... =)... and all this apps can be installed on e... making the C space bigger... right?? =)

No autostart ok.... but still eating my C space... right?? since u cant install the Maps on E ((dont show where u want to install))... i'm using garmin till i can install on E... =)... yeah... i know... its crappy... but at least i can choose where i want to install and save some ((13mb)) C space... right?? =)

and why do only ger+eng if we can do only eng and each one can add your own lang?? its so easy... =)

and the camera mod DONT need to put in silent profile... the camera IS silent in any profile... and if you want to use the shutter sound u must to choose the Camera2 sound.... get it?? =).. i just hate to make noise sounds when i took some pics ((who is in my FB see how many pics i took per day and post it...))... per day its many pics and few posted... .well... if i use some camera sound it will be worse... because my batt will drain much faster... =\

thanks =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi there, i really like your firmware, there is only one request i would like to make, can you make a version with the "NOTES" app? or upload a notes.sis? I really use that a lot. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fgroia
    hi there, i really like your firmware, there is only one request i would like to make, can you make a version with the "NOTES" app? or upload a notes.sis? I really use that a lot. thanks
    go first post u will find which files are required, take those files from original PNHT Rofs. and add to pirates Rofs2. simple...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it install on c only the mif from uninstall king its small.
    from the other apps only the configs some very small to
    nokia bots and notifications and ovistore goes only on c too install and some very use full
    nokia maps is only 6mb for navi very small and very usefull too and free
    pocket sensor has only 16kb and i thing when on c its better.

when flashed i have 80mb free on c
    with apps 75mb

and when you need sound you goes only to number 2 thats right.
    and why it drains batt faster i make 1 silent

and when you say its soo easy put and remove the lang (i know this too ) so everybody can remove the ger lang self.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how to change profeile pirates to general?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciochy
    flashed and now when unlock using side key and somethimes with swipe 2 unlock, the phone freezes and the screen flickers, only after some lock unlocks the phone starts to work again
    Got the same problem, i read about it and hapens to random people with original firmware too, so i think its not a problem with cfw firmwares, but well, its happens with me too wen i flash using cfw, so i flash with original firmware and goes at nokia care and they change the screen. there a pic with problem, its hapens randomly and with time it hapens more and more times and u have to pull back batery to fix it, so if u have that problem go nokia befores warranty expire.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Btw i wanna try "PIRATED C6-V2 by gautam_5800 based on FULL EDITION" but dont like 4x4 layout or 5x4, i prefer original 3x4, anyone know how to change it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Spam
    Got the same problem, i read about it and hapens to random people with original firmware too, so i think its not a problem with cfw firmwares, but well, its happens with me too wen i flash using cfw, so i flash with original firmware and goes at nokia care and they change the screen. there a pic with problem, its hapens randomly and with time it hapens more and more times and u have to pull back batery to fix it, so if u have that problem go nokia befores warranty expire.
    if it happen regularly with ur phone.... then go to NCC....... n request them to replace handset with new one....
    coz this phone isn't chip........we spend lots of money on this, n we want proper facility than using crappy screen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Spam
    Btw i wanna try "PIRATED C6-V2 by gautam_5800 based on FULL EDITION" but dont like 4x4 layout or 5x4, i prefer original 3x4, anyone know how to change it?
    go here : http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28910.0

There u will get 3*4 Menu Mod by LuziQ.

Page 340 of 499 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast