Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 340 of 499 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4985
  1. #3391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by soulburner
    @maler


    mate... the vivaz facebook its crap app... vibrate on each key u use... this is a damn batt ""chupacabra""... i used it for 10mins and hated... besides... when u post anything it show "via Openeng Tech"... someone that doesnt knows what is can think u have a ""xing-ling" phone... instead ur hard and expensive tube... right then i dont use it anymore... i use facebook thru web anyway...

    install games... even on Z... its not a good idea... makes the files bigger... its better u get the AutoInstaller and voila... install bunch of apps at once.. =)

    the same to custom dic... photobrowser and others... =)

    i think this.... when u release a cfw... this must be fast... stable... minimum of apps installed.... some cfw's doesnt even has the Nokia File Browser... and apps is very personal... i like of some... and u like others... u like to see the wheather... i never used this kind of app... so... its personal... now... apps like AutoInstaller... uninstallKing... ramblow... its ok... because they are usual apps thats everyone uses... right

    other... i TOTALLY agree with with the mod to insert my own image... i like of diff music and image... then... i want to see them... =)... i add my photo with my gf.... its my tube... so... its my stuff... right?? so.. i totally agree with this...



    and about the dic german... i dont think it will be nice... because since he releasing the cfw to world... and english is way known in the world than german ((please DONT misunderstand me... i think german is a great lang and i will learn someday... this is a wish of mine.... i'm brazilian and i love to learn others langs... Marvinloess can tell u ... =)...)) so... u can add the lang after... its easy... =)

    menu 4x4.... ehehe... despite i'm using the 3x4 menu... ehehe... there has only one thing that i love in a 4 way... and i can sure u that is not the menu mode... ehehehehe =)... but the menu mode its easy to change... so... no matters =)

    about the camera sound... u can get the mod that i make to camera sound.... focus and shutter totally silent... in the official c6 mods thread u can get this mod and many others =)


    So... i think this is everything....



    Thanks =)
    i dont use the facebook app i only put the sony cer in its a very small file and i put it only for the peoples who use the app. they can now install the java.

    I put only small games in all games have 2.5mb thats all
    and when i put too AI i have 2.5 mb on z and 2.5 mb on c or e.
    and when in z i have 2.5 mb on z thats all

    nokia custom dict has 32 kb
    autoinstaller 42kb
    bt receiver 84kb
    filebrowser 112kb
    fontrouter+lt 88kb
    german dict 438kb
    phonetorch + virtualkey + wvirtual.. = 700kb
    and nokia photo browser is 1.5 mb thats big you are right

    but nothing from the app has a autostart option too make ram smaller.
    only little files who came too c like the config from filebrowser or killme or fontrouter but all the files some smaller what i make the install from ovistore smaller!

    and many people use other apps i dont write all peoples need this cfw.
    and peoples can write what for apps in z and what for apps remove then i make a lite and full or so.with games or without games.

    and i put german in why its a german eng fw
    i have ger for nokia maps 3.06 in + ger for messagereader.

    the camera mod what do you say make the sound on silent off.
    and with this i have the sound on default off. why no sound on cameracapture1... thats better for me.



  2. #3392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    303
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by maler
    i dont use the facebook app i only put the sony cer in its a very small file and i put it only for the peoples who use the app. they can now install the java.

    I put only small games in all games have 2.5mb thats all
    and when i put too AI i have 2.5 mb on z and 2.5 mb on c or e.
    and when in z i have 2.5 mb on z thats all

    nokia custom dict has 32 kb
    autoinstaller 42kb
    bt receiver 84kb
    filebrowser 112kb
    fontrouter+lt 88kb
    german dict 438kb
    phonetorch + virtualkey + wvirtual.. = 700kb
    and nokia photo browser is 1.5 mb thats big you are right

    but nothing from the app has a autostart option too make ram smaller.
    only little files who came too c like the config from filebrowser or killme or fontrouter but all the files some smaller what i make the install from ovistore smaller!

    and many people use other apps i dont write all peoples need this cfw.
    and peoples can write what for apps in z and what for apps remove then i make a lite and full or so.with games or without games.

    and i put german in why its a german eng fw
    i have ger for nokia maps 3.06 in + ger for messagereader.

    the camera mod what do you say make the sound on silent off.
    and with this i have the sound on default off. why no sound on cameracapture1... thats better for me.


    aahh... now i understood... only the .cer.... ok.. ok... i agree...

    i REALLY do prefer spent my E space instead my C space... i like to spare the C... =)... and all this apps can be installed on e... making the C space bigger... right?? =)

    No autostart ok.... but still eating my C space... right?? since u cant install the Maps on E ((dont show where u want to install))... i'm using garmin till i can install on E... =)... yeah... i know... its crappy... but at least i can choose where i want to install and save some ((13mb)) C space... right?? =)

    and why do only ger+eng if we can do only eng and each one can add your own lang?? its so easy... =)

    and the camera mod DONT need to put in silent profile... the camera IS silent in any profile... and if you want to use the shutter sound u must to choose the Camera2 sound.... get it?? =).. i just hate to make noise sounds when i took some pics ((who is in my FB see how many pics i took per day and post it...))... per day its many pics and few posted... .well... if i use some camera sound it will be worse... because my batt will drain much faster... =\



    thanks =)

  3. #3393
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    45
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    hi there, i really like your firmware, there is only one request i would like to make, can you make a version with the "NOTES" app? or upload a notes.sis? I really use that a lot. thanks

  4. #3394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgroia
    hi there, i really like your firmware, there is only one request i would like to make, can you make a version with the "NOTES" app? or upload a notes.sis? I really use that a lot. thanks
    go first post u will find which files are required, take those files from original PNHT Rofs. and add to pirates Rofs2. simple...

  5. #3395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    it install on c only the mif from uninstall king its small.
    from the other apps only the configs some very small to
    nokia bots and notifications and ovistore goes only on c too install and some very use full
    nokia maps is only 6mb for navi very small and very usefull too and free
    pocket sensor has only 16kb and i thing when on c its better.


    when flashed i have 80mb free on c
    with apps 75mb


    and when you need sound you goes only to number 2 thats right.
    and why it drains batt faster i make 1 silent

    and when you say its soo easy put and remove the lang (i know this too ) so everybody can remove the ger lang self.


  6. #3396
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    how to change profeile pirates to general?

  7. #3397
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciochy
    flashed and now when unlock using side key and somethimes with swipe 2 unlock, the phone freezes and the screen flickers, only after some lock unlocks the phone starts to work again
    Got the same problem, i read about it and hapens to random people with original firmware too, so i think its not a problem with cfw firmwares, but well, its happens with me too wen i flash using cfw, so i flash with original firmware and goes at nokia care and they change the screen. there a pic with problem, its hapens randomly and with time it hapens more and more times and u have to pull back batery to fix it, so if u have that problem go nokia befores warranty expire.

  8. #3398
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Btw i wanna try "PIRATED C6-V2 by gautam_5800 based on FULL EDITION" but dont like 4x4 layout or 5x4, i prefer original 3x4, anyone know how to change it?

  9. #3399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Spam
    Got the same problem, i read about it and hapens to random people with original firmware too, so i think its not a problem with cfw firmwares, but well, its happens with me too wen i flash using cfw, so i flash with original firmware and goes at nokia care and they change the screen. there a pic with problem, its hapens randomly and with time it hapens more and more times and u have to pull back batery to fix it, so if u have that problem go nokia befores warranty expire.
    if it happen regularly with ur phone.... then go to NCC....... n request them to replace handset with new one....
    coz this phone isn't chip........we spend lots of money on this, n we want proper facility than using crappy screen

  10. #3400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

    Quote Originally Posted by Spam
    Btw i wanna try "PIRATED C6-V2 by gautam_5800 based on FULL EDITION" but dont like 4x4 layout or 5x4, i prefer original 3x4, anyone know how to change it?
    go here : http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28910.0


    There u will get 3*4 Menu Mod by LuziQ.


 
Page 340 of 499 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •